Trophy thoughts?

Looks like it won't be too bad, beat Crushing without tweaks on UC4 so I might try this the same, depends on how hard the encounters are. I like how they threw in a lot more miscellaneous trophies this time around (More so than UC4). Definitely looking forward to this come Tuesday!

Looks like a straightforward list and I like the trophy images too. Uncharted 4's were a bit bland.

The optional conversations trophy reminds me of the same trophy in The Last of Us and the one for getting all of the photo opportunities reminds me of Uncharted: Golden Abyss on Vita. I'm really happy there's no speedrun trophy. That's a relief! ?

Hopefully some collectible guides will pop up on YouTube before the game releases.

I fully intend to take my time and savour every moment of this game. Bring it on ☺️

• Like 1

10 hours ago, HellcoreFire said:

The trophy for finishing the game is already uncommon and it's not out yet. Kinda confirms some people's fear of the game being short. Hope it's not indicative.

It took me bit over 5 hours to finish my first playthrough on moderate difficulty. I didn't explore much stuff, mainly was just going through the story.