Just a quick question on regions

VelaXityyyy

Ok, so I've got the EU version of the game. If I were to buy the NA version on another account, would I get all the trophies from the EU version aswell because it's an online game and stats save? Surely in the NA version my online stats would be the same, so would trophies pop? If anyone has both versions let me know.

4 hours ago, Rose Amicitia said:

I have both versions

For example if you have 70% of trophies in EU version, if you play the other NA version after doing just ONCE, a kill, boat repair, as long as you have that trophy, it will pop

Oh, that's good news. Tbh I would've done it all over again anyway since it's one of my favourite games on ps4 but that's good so I won't have to do much once I get the other platinum :D

On 8/20/2017 at 7:40 AM, Rose Amicitia said:

I have both versions

For example if you have 70% of trophies in EU version, if you play the other NA version after doing just ONCE, a kill, boat repair, as long as you have that trophy, it will pop

So if I have the play 100 matches as "X" in the EU one and I play 1 match in the US one I get both the play 1 match and play 100 at once in the US one?

21 hours ago, BTHRZeroX said:

So if I have the play 100 matches as "X" in the EU one and I play 1 match in the US one I get both the play 1 match and play 100 at once in the US one?

Yes the game will automatically recognize that number of matches as jason or conselour

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, CYLER08 said:

Rose you say that 70% done in both version I don't see them on your trophy list 

I said " I have both versions " read first
To play a game you dont need to play in your main account you knew?
On EU version i have 59% because i stopped to play on that version...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...