zeit86geist

Season Pass worth getting for 10€?

6 posts in this topic

so there is DBX2 as an offer of the week on the EU psn store.. basic game about 30€, with season pass about 40€.

question: is the season pass worth the additional 10€ since its not required for the 100%...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎20‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 1:58 PM, zeit86geist said:

so there is DBX2 as an offer of the week on the EU psn store.. basic game about 30€, with season pass about 40€.

question: is the season pass worth the additional 10€ since its not required for the 100%...

it makes the plat easier and the game more fun with the new supers and powers you get.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/26/2017 at 8:00 AM, KANERKB said:

it makes the plat easier and the game more fun with the new supers and powers you get.

I can get the season pass for Xenoverse 2 for $20 CAD this week. so was wondering how does it compare to the season pass from Xenoverse 1? The DLC for Xenoverse 1 was really helpful. There was a PQ that made leveling up really fast, one of the mentors made the item drops better, and another mentor gave a skill which prevented kamehameha spamming.

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think its a great deal. Probably spend more getting it seperate.

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

I think its a great deal. Probably spend more getting it seperate.

Anything in particular that makes the DLC stand out or is it just more fan service?

Edited by lordzeze
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From my research I think the best to buy is the Extra Pack Set bundle that include both Extra Pack 1 and 2!

Edited by ivangutjahr
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.