No money No honey

First this is not a trophy.

After some hours of playing i was in good vibe about 30K.

Wanted to make some money and bet big but i went broke and i wanted to gamble even if its a game. So i bought for 20€  400K chips after some hours i made 150K. Its like the game gives favours you about the others. Still you have to play it without faults.

In the long run i might lose it all again but atleast i had a good time.

Free game is not free forever. Ok you have free chips 250 every 15min. You can make 24K each day in theory but then you can't play or risking losing it all again.

In another game (prominance poker) the same thing. Free game + 65K chips member psn plus.

The first hours i was playing fantastic. Ended the ring game with 180K in a 10K buy-in after 3 hours.

Buyed me some clothes, table items,...about 100K.

Next days some bad runs and my bankroll was like 10-20K had to struggle to survive. Untill 1 morning i lost my daily cut in my first tournament. No game money left but the need to play poker. Again 20€. Now a bankroll of 325K. First days almost doubeld the money but then again some 100K ring game busts in a row untill after a week i was again broke. Luckily the season was ended and i had a silver rating in tournaments (50K) and platinum head to head (500K).

I' m rich again but for how long.

6 minutes ago, bartne said:

First this is not a trophy.

After some hours of playing i was in good vibe about 30K.

Wanted to make some money and bet big but i went broke and i wanted to gamble even if its a game. So i bought for 20€  400K chips after some hours i made 150K. Its like the game gives favours you about the others. Still you have to play it without faults.

In the long run i might lose it all again but atleast i had a good time.

Free game is not free forever. Ok you have free chips 250 every 15min. You can make 24K each day in theory but then you can't play or risking losing it all again.

In another game (prominance poker) the same thing. Free game + 65K chips member psn plus.

The first hours i was playing fantastic. Ended the ring game with 180K in a 10K buy-in after 3 hours.

Buyed me some clothes, table items,...about 100K.

Next days some bad runs and my bankroll was like 10-20K had to struggle to survive. Untill 1 morning i lost my daily cut in my first tournament. No game money left but the need to play poker. Again 20€. Now a bankroll of 325K. First days almost doubeld the money but then again some 100K ring game busts in a row untill after a week i was again broke. Luckily the season was ended and i had a silver rating in tournaments (50K) and platinum head to head (500K).

I' m rich again but for how long.

It's normal man i play four king from december 2015, i know what are you talking. The only council who i have is you had to play only poker. It's the only way where you can earn money and rp without too much effort since there are a lot of people who don't know how to play. I have won a lot of money with slot and keno too, but it's really rare earn a big prize on this game, my biggest was on 888 slot where i touched a million with a spin, and 250k on keno. 

About real money, in 2+ full years of playtime i have spent 10€, don't want to waste money on this shit, since i never arrive to complete it, i just play half/one hour max every day for collecting the "infamous" token for the daily slot and for completing tasks. 

I agree^^^^. Don't play for more than an hour a day or quit each day when you are around where you started the day or ahead of were you started. Set limits in your mind and when you reach the limit, play sometihing else. I've been playing for a year and I paid nothing ever and twice I got to over 1.5 million after going down to 0 just to see how long it would take, took about 3-6 weeks to go from zero to over 1.5 million.