Suda 51's Killer is Dead releasing worldwide this summer

Lady Lilith

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/01/31/killer-is-dead-launches-worldwide-this-summer/

killerisdead.jpg

Suda 51's Killer is Dead is confirmed for a worldwide launch on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in summer 2013. XSEED is releasing the Grasshopper Manufacture game in North America, while Deep Silver is bringing it to Europe and Oceania.

True to the developer's form, Killer is Dead stars an assassin taking out criminals in the near future. The hero, Mondo Zappa, brandishes a sword with his right hand and everything from guns to drills with his other, artificial arm.

Today's announcement comes hot on the trail of Grasshopper Manufacture's acquirementby Japanese MMO makers GungHo Online Entertainment. GungHo does have an American publishing branch, but this Grasshopper game won't be the first to take advantage of it.

This sounds pretty cool. Loved Lollipop Chainsaw, and Shadows of the Damned is awesome so far.

• Like 1

It looks pretty interesting but I'm waiting for more information before I start getting excited. I still need to play those other games though...

Parker

Shadows of the Damned is a sleeper hit. I rented it awhile ago on Gamefly not expecting much, but was taken by surprise with a very fun game. It's very dark and raunchy with some really cool bosses. (not the best boss fights, but just cool characters.) I highly recommend it.