In the future, will there be more DLC?

Saint_Phoenix

Apparently Psyonix have said that as long as the game remains popular and has a healthy regular player base, then they will continue to support it with extra content. Whether this means there will be trophies tied to that extra content remains to be seen. Only time will tell.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 4

As far as I know, nothing has officially been announced yet. However, seeing what Psyonix did with Rocket League the last few months, I have no doubt there'll be at least a few more DLC packs added to this game (that'll most likely include trophies as well).

• Like 1

I bloody well hope so.

The physical copy of the game on Xbone and PS4 offered all the DLC and updates and shit as far as I know.

Logically, it's safe to assume when the Switch version comes out it will have at least all those same bits of DLC, and hopefully any and all follow up DLC.

With that in mind, I would like to get the most bang for my buck when I pick up my Switch copy. So yeah, bring on the DLC.

• 3 weeks later...

It won't stop raining new trophies! Hide to safety! :awesome:

In a serious note, as far as I see, Overwatch, Warframe and Rocket League are the three I love and come back playing when new trophies are added! :D I don't complain since trophies aren't added regularly, about three months or more between each update.

It's coming a big Autumn Update on 28th september, let's hope more shiny achievements to collect! Keep it then coming, Psyonix!

@dalailama1989 Maybe later when closer to the update's release date, who knows. But yeah, maybe this Autumn update doesn't have enough contents or modes to make more trophies, or maybe Psyonix have covered all possible trophies gameplay-wise.

The worst trophy idea they'd come up with is something about Crates but knowing them, they wouldn't do it or the community would turn mad. :( With the upcoming Decryptors or not.

I have a feeling if they choose to include trophies, they will be for playing matches on the new seasonal map and using the new battle car. I can't wait to use it, I really love the look. Sleek and slick with a nice shade of turquoise. 

Really looking forward to the update. I think the events will be fun, the new maps look great. I'm happy that all maps are standardised although not everybody agrees with that. A friend of mine also told me that there will be a possibility to play in a party with pc players. I hope i can play with him because he is a champion as rank. And also all the different customization options. New goal explosions are welcome, although i will getting electroshock in the near future which looks really cool. I doubt if it will have trophies, i hope so but i doubt it

2 hours ago, Terra said:

I have a feeling if they choose to include trophies, they will be for playing matches on the new seasonal map and using the new battle car. I can't wait to use it, I really love the look. Sleek and slick with a nice shade of turquoise. 

Maybe related to Banners as well.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you read the RL news banner in game you will find that a new DLC will be made available for purchase in the coming months. So I would expect to see DLC trophies as well.

There goes your 100% completion!

On 4/6/2018 at 8:31 AM, ttnttt said:

If you read the RL news banner in game you will find that a new DLC will be made available for purchase in the coming months. So I would expect to see DLC trophies as well.

I seem to remember they used to announce new Trophies as well, which they didn’t. I would welcome new Trophies ?

On 6/4/2018 at 8:31 AM, ttnttt said:

I actually don't expect trophies anymore. They had two massive updates which could easily have had trophies and both didn't have any. Although their director said that new trophies would be included this year. But i don't think that will happen, i wouldn't mind though. All rocket league trophies are really easy