iMichal9

Rocket League Easy Certifiable Trophy

10 posts in this topic

Ok so the other day I was trading with my friend. I already had a veteran status item, I put in the item and then I accepted it. I canceled the trade at the very last second and a message popped up saying "Trade has been canceled " 

 

My friend then said he got the two trophies. I tried it with 2 more people, and it also worked.

 

So what you need to do is have someone that has a veteran status item, then you're friend has to put the veteran item in the trade and accept it, when it gets past 1 second cancel it. Sometimes you have to try again as it doesn't exit, but soon you should get there. From then the message will come up and you're friend will still have the item and the trophies will pop for you.

 

I would take advantage of this as I'm sure this will get patched soon. Good luck!

 

 

Edited by iMichal9
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm out of upvotes to give for today so consider this comment an upvote 😁

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, iMichal9 said:

Ok so the other day I was trading with my friend. I already had a veteran status item, I put in the item and then I accepted it. I canceled the trade at the very last second and a message popped up saying "Trade has been canceled " 

 

My friend then said he got the two trophies. I tried it with 2 more people, and it also worked.

 

So what you need to do is have someone that has a veteran status item, then you're friend has to put the veteran item in the trade and accept it, when it gets past 1 second cancel it. Sometimes you have to try again as it doesn't exit, but soon you should get there. From then the message will come up and you're friend will still have the item and the trophies will pop for you.

 

I would take advantage of this as I'm sure this will get patched soon. Good luck!

 

 

Which trophies? 

So it depends on who initiates it? Or did you already have the specific trophies? 

 

There should be video taken immediately of someone getting the trophies this way for future reference, in case someone gets flagged and then has to dispute it. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

Which trophies? 

So it depends on who initiates it? Or did you already have the specific trophies? 

 

There should be video taken immediately of someone getting the trophies this way for future reference, in case someone gets flagged and then has to dispute it. 

You will unlock the Certifiable trophy and the One Better trophy.

 

If you have the veteran item (Which means you have the trophy) then you can help other people get it by doing these steps.

 

Could this be cheating? I mean it's just a trophy and it is already glitched because you can get it from someone giving the veteran item. It's only different because you don't actually give the item meaning you can help more people.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, iMichal9 said:

You will unlock the Certifiable trophy and the One Better trophy.

 

If you have the veteran item (Which means you have the trophy) then you can help other people get it by doing these steps.

 

Could this be cheating? I mean it's just a trophy and it is already glitched because you can get it from someone giving the veteran item. It's only different because you don't actually give the item meaning you can help more people.

No I don't consider it cheating, some may, but I think the majority will believe it's on the developers part to fix any glitches including gaining trophies. As long as it's not a save file, or modded ps3. 

 

I'm just saying so because they activate so closely together, flaggers may not know that it's a glitch, especially if it gets patched. So a video goes a longg way. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If anyone wanna try this with me, I have these two trophies unpopped! Just add me with a msg saying Rocket League 😌

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/9/2018 at 6:24 AM, iLL-Mortick said:

If anyone wanna try this with me, I have these two trophies unpopped! Just add me with a msg saying Rocket League 1f60c.png

That would be great.  I'll add you and hopefully I can get that before it gets patched.  Thanks.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

can someone try this with me i will return the items once the trophy pops

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am also looking for someone who can do this with me. I'm such a noob at this game and it will help me to get out of this game hell. If something goes wrong (item goes to me or something) then I will send them back to you. If I can help you with other stuff/games let me know it

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.