EASY Certifiable Trophy Glitch!

iMichal9

10 minutes ago, iMichal9 said:

Ok so the other day I was trading with my friend. I already had a veteran status item, I put in the item and then I accepted it. I canceled the trade at the very last second and a message popped up saying "Trade has been canceled " 

My friend then said he got the two trophies. I tried it with 2 more people, and it also worked.

So what you need to do is have someone that has a veteran status item, then you're friend has to put the veteran item in the trade and accept it, when it gets past 1 second cancel it. Sometimes you have to try again as it doesn't exit, but soon you should get there. From then the message will come up and you're friend will still have the item and the trophies will pop for you.

I would take advantage of this as I'm sure this will get patched soon. Good luck!

Which trophies? 

So it depends on who initiates it? Or did you already have the specific trophies? 

There should be video taken immediately of someone getting the trophies this way for future reference, in case someone gets flagged and then has to dispute it. 

2 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

Which trophies? 

So it depends on who initiates it? Or did you already have the specific trophies? 

There should be video taken immediately of someone getting the trophies this way for future reference, in case someone gets flagged and then has to dispute it. 

You will unlock the Certifiable trophy and the One Better trophy.

If you have the veteran item (Which means you have the trophy) then you can help other people get it by doing these steps.

Could this be cheating? I mean it's just a trophy and it is already glitched because you can get it from someone giving the veteran item. It's only different because you don't actually give the item meaning you can help more people.

6 minutes ago, iMichal9 said:

You will unlock the Certifiable trophy and the One Better trophy.

If you have the veteran item (Which means you have the trophy) then you can help other people get it by doing these steps.

Could this be cheating? I mean it's just a trophy and it is already glitched because you can get it from someone giving the veteran item. It's only different because you don't actually give the item meaning you can help more people.

No I don't consider it cheating, some may, but I think the majority will believe it's on the developers part to fix any glitches including gaining trophies. As long as it's not a save file, or modded ps3. 

I'm just saying so because they activate so closely together, flaggers may not know that it's a glitch, especially if it gets patched. So a video goes a longg way. 

• 1 year later...

If this is cheating then most of the top 20000 is cheating. It's a debate for a different topic, but I see nothing wrong with this. Paying someone else to get trophies for you, or having someone else log into your account to get trophies is apparently not considered cheating (though it should be). Cheesing a trophy with a friend definitely isn't.

Edited by Bos10George

• 9 months later...

Just a FYI, if you have a certified item you can get it to veteran playing tournaments. That's what i did. Created a 1v1 tourney with myself (2 consoles) set score to unlimited for 20 mins, then scored 100 backwards goals. Got both of the trophies when the match ended. The count reset on the item after when traded it to my friend. Might help someone that has a easy challenge like goals or saves.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/7/2020 at 6:14 PM, xXl-Ruckus-lXx said:

Just a FYI, if you have a certified item you can get it to veteran playing tournaments. That's what i did. Created a 1v1 tourney with myself (2 consoles) set score to unlimited for 20 mins, then scored 100 backwards goals. Got both of the trophies when the match ended. The count reset on the item after when traded it to my friend. Might help someone that has a easy challenge like goals or saves.

Sorry if I'm being a n00b... In order to do this I require 2 copies of the game for 2 different profiles?

I'm finding it impossible to get a certified item... the only one I have is MVP and I'm not that good so I currently have 1/50 MVPs to get vet! :(