The Love For Dynasty Warriors

syumisan

3 minutes ago, The__High_Ground said:

oh my god, sure go ahead if u rich af $$$$$$$$$$$$

Lmao I'm not rich, I look for deals that look good. For example 

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Shin-Sangoku-Musou-2-PlayStation-2-PS2-Japan-Import/332316182074?hash=item4d5f96863a%3Ag%3Aw7gAAOSw5uFZdTSS

http://m.ebay.com/itm/SHIN-SANGOKU-MUSOU-2-MUSHOULDEN-PlayStation-2-PS2-Japan-Import/332316180055?hash=item4d5f967e57%3Ag%3AXU4AAOSwkspZdSK-

Edited by syumisan

7 minutes ago, syumisan said:

dang thats pretty cheap, id say go for it lol itll take awhile though, I remember when i ordered something and it was shipped from shanghai, ughh took like a month

2 hours ago, The__High_Ground said:

dang thats pretty cheap, id say go for it lol itll take awhile though, I remember when i ordered something and it was shipped from shanghai, ughh took like a month

Interestingly I usually get them in like 2 or 3 weeks lol. Sometimes sooner xD. I remember I ordered Pokemon Pearl Japanese and it showed up a week later xD

44 minutes ago, cckerberos said:

Any chance of actually going to Japan at some point? The old games can be bought there for $2-3 usually.

Well that's in my radar haha. Maybe in the near future :) . I wish to visit there for many reasons haha. But yea I really do one day

50 minutes ago, syumisan said:

Well that's in my radar haha. Maybe in the near future :) . I wish to visit there for many reasons haha. But yea I really do one day

From where I live that costs around 1000$ for a round trip, and then there's the hotel fees and food ect. ? Lol and

you sound lucky

it always takes forever for me to get packages out of the US. 

No one rides red hare :(

they ride maple steed

50 minutes ago, The__High_Ground said:

From where I live that costs around 1000$ for a round trip, and then there's the hotel fees and food ect. 1f605.png Lol and

you sound lucky

it always takes forever for me to get packages out of the US. 

No one rides red hare :(

they ride maple steed

Lmao, yea guess I am lucky :P But other than that it is expensive to go to Japan....rather just buy the games through ebay or amazon lol

43 minutes ago, syumisan said:

Lmao, yea guess I am lucky :P But other than that it is expensive to go to Japan....rather just buy the games through ebay or amazon lol

well its actually a decent price for going to the other side of the planet lol oh also gotta be sure to pick up a passport which is like 130 i think and then theres the visa crap lol

Ya know what id like to see, a newer dynasty warriors type anime ahah made by ufotable or the company who did death note, forgot their company name, I think it would be really cool xD but then again I want everything dw

6 hours ago, Cielle said:

DW9 looks kinda rushed right now, I mean it looks good but not the best. Cheng Pu is finally in the game at long last. 

How? It's been in development for like almost 2 years I think? I will still get it regardless. I believe DW8 was rushed....especially playing 2 players you can tell that

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, syumisan said:

How? It's been in development for like almost 2 years I think? I will still get it regardless. I believe DW8 was rushed....especially playing 2 players you can tell that

I wish this was fixed. Playing split screen with my brother is a monumental pain in my ass. Enemies don't show up until they're right in your face and can make a level longer than it needs to be.

19 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I wish this was fixed. Playing split screen with my brother is a monumental pain in my ass. Enemies don't show up until they're right in your face and can make a level longer than it needs to be.

Yo tell me that, I was most annoyed in DW3 and 4 when they literally disappeared and showed up when they wanted. UGHHHJJ I still love the series though :)

1 hour ago, syumisan said:

Yo tell me that, I was most annoyed in DW3 and 4 when they literally disappeared and showed up when they wanted. UGHHHJJ I still love the series though :)

really? I felt like the older games were better about enemies showing up lol

1 hour ago, syumisan said:

yeah I agree, dw8 was rushed, liked it, but felt like it came out super close to dw7 which wasnt rushed at all.

7 hours ago, Cielle said:

DW9 looks kinda rushed right now, I mean it looks good but not the best. Cheng Pu is finally in the game at long last. 

ehh I dont agree that dw9 looks rushed, they have been slowly showing stuff about it for 2 years now I think, redoing all character models, faces ect. and have been putting alot of hype on it, more so then the other games. Which is promising because we might see a bunch of new fans hopefully...fingers crossed lol

1 hour ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

yeah split screen sucked, I liked playing with my cousin and it was like playing against ghosts and the fact the player 2 doesnt matter and is a clone of another general instead of, ya know being important to the story lol

3 hours ago, syumisan said:

They do cannot wait! I'm already halfway through DWG trophies lmao. I might finish it next week xD

Good I'm rooting for u!! I myself only need to beat kingdom hearts on normal and hard mode then I'm done omg I need a break, I might put a warriors game on this account soon idk when tho maybe dw7, dw8, dw8e, sw4E or hmmm prolly sw4 because that isn't as annoying as the bs empire collectible trophies idk doesn't really matter I guess

though I'm pretty sure I'm going to try to finish the kingdom hearts series first 

1 hour ago, Cielle said:

The graphics but maybe it's just me. I'm getting it anyway yeah. DW8 was for sure.

Oh yeah I agree about the 8 thing tho, like I've stated before, and to go further with that statement

i feel like 8 was (let's take 7, add some cool new chars, not give them barely any revelance to the story, keep it the same almost, but let's make a few things worse) lol now like I said I liked 8 but I just feel like that happened haha maybe PS3 was too straining for all the advances idk

some weird excuses in the gaming industry sometimes. 

OH ALSO, while playing samurai warriors 4 empires last month

does anyone else

absolutely hate the horses on that game?

The AI is absurdly retarded 

they run around and it's so hard to get on them sometimes bc it's like they are trolling u lmfao those bastards are the flash and nothing's gonna stop them

5 hours ago, The__High_Ground said:

Good I'm rooting for u!! I myself only need to beat kingdom hearts on normal and hard mode then I'm done omg I need a break, I might put a warriors game on this account soon idk when tho maybe dw7, dw8, dw8e, sw4E or hmmm prolly sw4 because that isn't as annoying as the bs empire collectible trophies idk doesn't really matter I guess

though I'm pretty sure I'm going to try to finish the kingdom hearts series first 

Lmao Good luck yayay

5 hours ago, The__High_Ground said:

Oh yeah I agree about the 8 thing tho, like I've stated before, and to go further with that statement

i feel like 8 was (let's take 7, add some cool new chars, not give them barely any revelance to the story, keep it the same almost, but let's make a few things worse) lol now like I said I liked 8 but I just feel like that happened haha maybe PS3 was too straining for all the advances idk

some weird excuses in the gaming industry sometimes. 

OH ALSO, while playing samurai warriors 4 empires last month

does anyone else

absolutely hate the horses on that game?

The AI is absurdly retarded 

they run around and it's so hard to get on them sometimes bc it's like they are trolling u lmfao those bastards are the flash and nothing's gonna stop them

Word....I liked SW4E, it was different and yes the horses killed me lol

• Like 1