The Love For Dynasty Warriors

syumisan

On 8/25/2017 at 1:24 PM, The__High_Ground said:

I think you guys misunderstood, he said he played the japanese versions and is using the japanese number, so that means 2X means 3X and 3E means 4E

see he said that

That's right. I forgot that the original title from the PS1 called "Dynasty Warriors" in the West didn't figure into the Japanese numbering.

12 minutes ago, syumisan said:

OMG MY LOVES KOEI IS RE RELEASES 3 OF THEIR GAMES TO SWITCH I ONLY FOUND THE ARTICLE THROUGH PLAY-ASIA BUT HERE IT IS. I'M A SEE IF I IMPORT SPIRIT OF SANADA 

So if I'm seeing this correctly...from left to right it's

DW8: E, Spirit of Sanada, and Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate?

Just now, syumisan said:

Yes mah darling you are correct :)

Oh good lol. I had to go based off the photos they used. At first I thought, because of the numbers used, there were games coming to the Switch I might not have ever been able to play on PS3/PS4. Then I noticed the photos and figured I'd ask.

The only one there I haven't played yet, and will eventually, is Spirit of Sanada. Just waiting on it to go below $20 at Gamestop. :P 

11 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Oh good lol. I had to go based off the photos they used. At first I thought, because of the numbers used, there were games coming to the Switch I might not have ever been able to play on PS3/PS4. Then I noticed the photos and figured I'd ask.

The only one there I haven't played yet, and will eventually, is Spirit of Sanada. Just waiting on it to go below $20 at Gamestop. :P 

Lol Their Japanese Names are Shin Sangoku 7: Empires, Sengoku Musou: Sanada Maru and Musou Orochi 2 Ultimate. 

It's a great story line. It's so good. :) I hope you enjoy it when ya can.

Edited by syumisan
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, syumisan said:

Lol Their Japanese Names are Shin Sangoku 7: Empires, Sengoku Musou: Sanada Maru and Musou Orochi 2 Ultimate. 

It's a great story line. It's so good. :) I hope you enjoy it when ya can.

"Sangoku?....Son Goku....KAKAROT!!!!!!l"

haha also I don't play the switch I'm guessing you do haha? Because someone sounds excited xD

1 hour ago, syumisan said:

We wanted it since E3 lol but it had no release date. 

Basically is a Musou for Fire Emblem lol

Like how Hyrule Warriors was

ahh ok enjoy! I watched someone play hyrule warriors on youtube, I really like this anime, and game coverage of koei its cool 

7 minutes ago, The__High_Ground said:

ahh ok enjoy! I watched someone play hyrule warriors on youtube, I really like this anime, and game coverage of koei its cool 

Lol I only played one game of Fire Emblem and loved them since the introduction in Melee lol

1 hour ago, syumisan said:

It has been awhile so I am boosting this thread. How many people got Warrior All-Stars? 

I did

Lol sorry been no lifing kingdom hearts lol 

but idont have it

i didn't know it was out already plus

dont enough money to spare :'( lmao 

how is it in your opinion?

OK guys - I'm hijacking the thread again.

Man, DW8:E is really annoying. I managed to pop the weapons trophy, Supposedly, you need 100 weapons. I had over 250, and even if they only count one version of each weapon class, I still had over 120. 

I popped the Betrayal title, despite not betraying anyone (in particular, I still don't have the trophy for it).

But my main question is this: how do you unlock music? One of my favorite things about the Empires series is listening to the music. But I'm missing hundreds of tracks. I've read that it's DLC, but I see no DLC on PSN (besides one that unlocks something like 10 tracks, total, together with some edit stuff). This is annoying to me.

4 hours ago, syumisan said:

It has been awhile so I am boosting this thread. How many people got Warrior All-Stars? 

I did

I'm gonna, but I'm still playing Empires right now, and probably will be for the rest of my life.

2 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

Man, DW8:E is really annoying. I managed to pop the weapons trophy, Supposedly, you need 100 weapons. I had over 250, and even if they only count one version of each weapon class, I still had over 120. 

I popped the Betrayal title, despite not betraying anyone (in particular, I still don't have the trophy for it).

But my main question is this: how do you unlock music? One of my favorite things about the Empires series is listening to the music. But I'm missing hundreds of tracks. I've read that it's DLC, but I see no DLC on PSN (besides one that unlocks something like 10 tracks, total, together with some edit stuff). This is annoying to me.

From a quick search, the Weapons Locker trophy requires you to get 100 weapons in one playthrough.

https://www.trueachievements.com/a198114/aim-for-the-back-achievement

^Try this for the betrayal.

As for music. So far as I understand the music in all the games unlock as you play through each stage. In this game...I'm not sure. There could be music specific to every single starting territory, type of fight, encounters, winning, losing, etc...

I also did a few quick searches and it seems to be a common problem. Something about a lot of music from previous games not showing up? Doesn't seem like anyone ever found a solution though. :S:dunno: 

Just now, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

From a quick search, the Weapons Locker trophy requires you to get 100 weapons in one playthrough.

https://www.trueachievements.com/a198114/aim-for-the-back-achievement

^Try this for the betrayal.

As for music. So far as I understand the music in all the games unlock as you play through each stage. In this game...I'm not sure. There could be music specific to every single starting territory, type of fight, encounters, winning, losing, etc...

I also did a few quick searches and it seems to be a common problem. Something about a lot of music from previous games not showing up? Doesn't seem like anyone ever found a solution though. :S:dunno: 

I'm not too worried about the betrayal trophy itself. I just am annoyed that the in-game title just randomly unlocked. It worries me that something might randomly NOT unlock later. And the weapons were in one playthrough, kinda, but whatever...IT'S DONE NOW.?

The music thing makes me sad. Like I said, I always loved re-visiting old tracks in the empire game. It's so silly to get to the music selection screen, only to have the the option of "random" be the only good one.

6 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

I'm not too worried about the betrayal trophy itself. I just am annoyed that the in-game title just randomly unlocked. It worries me that something might randomly NOT unlock later. And the weapons were in one playthrough, kinda, but whatever...IT'S DONE NOW.1f600.png

The music thing makes me sad. Like I said, I always loved re-visiting old tracks in the empire game. It's so silly to get to the music selection screen, only to have the the option of "random" be the only good one.

Maybe the title unlocked due to some sort of story line going on. 

As for something not unlocking, I haven't heard anything about the game being particularly glitchy in that regard, but then again I don't encounter a good 90% of the glitches people run into in most games. 

Reading your comments about the music just made me go look for one of my other favorite tunes lol.

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle

7 hours ago, The__High_Ground said:

Lol sorry been no lifing kingdom hearts lol 

but idont have it

i didn't know it was out already plus

dont enough money to spare :'( lmao 

how is it in your opinion?

Awwwww are you close to finishing it? :) I'm sorry then :P

4 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

I'm gonna, but I'm still playing Empires right now, and probably will be for the rest of my life.

Yea the 100 weapons is in One Playthrough....When I found that out I bought almost everything I can lol

22 hours ago, syumisan said:

Awwwww are you close to finishing it? :) I'm sorry then :P

Yea the 100 weapons is in One Playthrough....When I found that out I bought almost everything I can lol

Yeah I finally finished it, and yo dw9 has a fishing mini game from what I read xD I love mini games aha