The Love For Dynasty Warriors

syumisan

Just now, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I wonder what kind of character he'll be. At the age they have him I don't see him moving around like Wei Yan. 

Maybe he'll be like Old Snake in MGS4. Moves well, but every now and again has back pain?

By the way, this is probably a dumb question, but how do you "hold a party" in DW8: Empires. I've thrown my share of banquets, but I haven't gotten a single title associated to parties.

2 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

Maybe he'll be like Old Snake in MGS4. Moves well, but every now and again has back pain?

By the way, this is probably a dumb question, but how do you "hold a party" in DW8: Empires. I've thrown my share of banquets, but I haven't gotten a single title associated to parties.

The MGS games never really appealed to me so I don't know who Old Snake is...

As for the parties. This should help since I honestly don't remember.

https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/806920-dynasty-warriors-8-empires/71390374

54 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

Pretty sure it has something to do with villainy. 

16 minutes ago, syumisan said:

Yes he is. I love his design and stuff lol. I WANT MY LIAO HUA xD

Yeah I liked his design too, I like how it seems (so far at least) they are giving wu the most love (character wise) usually they get the least lol

i can dig it :) 

Edited by The High Ground

38 minutes ago, The High Ground said:

Yeah I liked his design too, I like how it seems (so far at least) they are giving wu the most love (character wise) usually they get the least lol

i can dig it :) 

Word telle about it lol. Now Shu needs more characters besides Zhou Cang lol. Wei is has tooo many lol

• Like 1

I'm still going to hope for Hua Xiong (even if it's futile) 

Also would like to see Liu Biao because he has an important role against wu and shu. 

Yeah id like to see Liao Hua as well. 

I want more, the more the better, I also want more unique leaders, don't have to make them have a lot of unique officers or whatever but I mean people like Liu Zhang, and Yuan Shu if not playable should be unique 

2 hours ago, The High Ground said:

I'm still going to hope for Hua Xiong (even if it's futile) 

Also would like to see Liu Biao because he has an important role against wu and shu. 

Yeah id like to see Liao Hua as well. 

I want more, the more the better, I also want more unique leaders, don't have to make them have a lot of unique officers or whatever but I mean people like Liu Zhang, and Yuan Shu if not playable should be unique 

That's true about that. Unique NPC would be awesome. Include Liu Biao as well because he was the beginning for Ce to start the foundation of Wu. Would be interesting. Yes, Liu Zhang as well, how did he feel when Liu Bei decided to attack him right? I would love to know that. Also the Emperor Xian, how did he play well during the tides with Dong Zhuo through Cao Cao? Maybe even Yuan Shu too. I mean for god sakes we have his brother Yuan Shao lol. Interesting, think about it, since it's open world MAYBE JUST MAYBE that can happen with now the personal interactions the game will have now. Hmmmmm now you got me thinking lol 

1 minute ago, syumisan said:

That's true about that. Unique NPC would be awesome. Include Liu Biao as well because he was the beginning for Ce to start the foundation of Wu. Would be interesting. Yes, Liu Zhang as well, how did he feel when Liu Bei decided to attack him right? I would love to know that. Also the Emperor Xian, how did he play well during the tides with Dong Zhuo through Cao Cao? Maybe even Yuan Shu too. I mean for god sakes we have his brother Yuan Shao lol. Interesting, think about it, since it's open world MAYBE JUST MAYBE that can happen with now the personal interactions the game will have now. Hmmmmm now you got me thinking lol 

well in 8 the emperor did have a unique npc, but yeah its annoying having liu biao or liu zhang be like default lines like "How dare you attack me? Ill make you pay!"

6 minutes ago, The High Ground said:

well in 8 the emperor did have a unique npc, but yeah its annoying having liu biao or liu zhang be like default lines like "How dare you attack me? Ill make you pay!"

I mean he did but.....not much. Let's see what surprises DW9 will have. I CANNOT NOT WAIT ANYMORE DANG MAN LOL. But besides that, How do you like the character designs so far?

4 hours ago, syumisan said:

I mean he did but.....not much. Let's see what surprises DW9 will have. I CANNOT NOT WAIT ANYMORE DANG MAN LOL. But besides that, How do you like the character designs so far?

I love them, I think they look more physically realistic, like less cartoony and actual texture on their faces. lol

Ya know I was thinking and after a little bit of research...I'd like to see Pan Zhang of Wu, because he started of poor and ended up greedy long story short and heres something you can read about him to save ya time "Pan Zhang was a violent officer known for his greed and gaudy fashion, said to have killed wealthy officials or soldiers to confiscate their wealth for his own. Yet he was never tried for his crimes due to his valorous service in the wars. His highest rank was the Commander of the Right." "Pan Zhang was from Fagan County, Dong Commandery , which is located east of present-day Guan County, Shandong. In 196, he became a follower of a 14-year-old Sun Quan, who was then serving as the Chief of Yangxian County under his elder brother Sun Ce, who controlled many territories in the Jiangdong region. Pan Zhang was a heavy drinker and compulsive gambler, and he had to frequently borrow money to support these habits because his family was poor. When his creditors came to pursue debts, he always claimed that he would pay them back when he became wealthy." 

See? He is like a fucked up Robin Hood. I could see that being alot to work with character wise.

Edited by The High Ground

23 minutes ago, The High Ground said:

Ya know I was thinking and after a little bit of research...I'd like to see Pan Zhang of Wu, because he started of poor and ended up greedy long story short and heres something you can read about him to save ya time "Pan Zhang was a violent officer known for his greed and gaudy fashion, said to have killed wealthy officials or soldiers to confiscate their wealth for his own. Yet he was never tried for his crimes due to his valorous service in the wars. His highest rank was the Commander of the Right." "Pan Zhang was from Fagan County, Dong Commandery , which is located east of present-day Guan County, Shandong. In 196, he became a follower of a 14-year-old Sun Quan, who was then serving as the Chief of Yangxian County under his elder brother Sun Ce, who controlled many territories in the Jiangdong region. Pan Zhang was a heavy drinker and compulsive gambler, and he had to frequently borrow money to support these habits because his family was poor. When his creditors came to pursue debts, he always claimed that he would pay them back when he became wealthy." 

See? He is like a fucked up Robin Hood. I could see that being alot to work with character wise.

Isn't he a officer of Wu when you are playing? I seen his name as a NPC on Wu side. Omg that would be legit awesome to use him to steal gold from people like robin hood lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, syumisan said:

Isn't he a officer of Wu when you are playing? I seen his name as a NPC on Wu side. Omg that would be legit awesome to use him to steal gold from people like robin hood lol

Yes u see him in game as npc! And yeah like I think it be cool like early game he's bumming money off people and is drunk a lot then late game he wears fancy crap and still steals money like I'm thinking Dong Zhuo mixed with hideyoshi (you know how u can steal money with him in battle) mixed with Zhang fei's drunkedness from kessen 2

12 minutes ago, The High Ground said:

Yes u see him in game as npc! And yeah like I think it be cool like early game he's bumming money off people and is drunk a lot then late game he wears fancy crap and still steals money like I'm thinking Dong Zhuo mixed with hideyoshi (you know how u can steal money with him in battle) mixed with Zhang fei's drunkedness from kessen 2

Word that's true. I would like that. I swear I seem that name playing DW lol. So many characters.....so many choices man...lol

1 minute ago, syumisan said:

I just ordered Fire Emblem Special Edition for Nintendo Switch for my boyfriend Hahaha. Nah all jokes aside. His grandmother just past away yesterday and sorry for being inactive....She was in the hospital the last 2 weeks that's why. :(

hope you guys enjoy it lol

I wonder how many new chars they add in the new dw9, I think this is the most hyped ive been for a dw game haha

and sorry to hear that

8 minutes ago, The High Ground said:

hope you guys enjoy it lol

I wonder how many new chars they add in the new dw9, I think this is the most hyped ive been for a dw game haha

and sorry to hear that

Yup, I hope he does as well :P I'm planning to get the N3DS version.

YO WORD ME TOO. I WANT.....I MEAN I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE LOL.

Thank you. It was very sad.....seriously though :'(. I hope he is okay....

• Like 1