The Love For Dynasty Warriors

syumisan

On February 20, 2018 at 11:11 AM, starcrunch061 said:

Did everyone die a little inside because of the new game? I haven't played it yet myself, but with all of the negative press it's been getting, I'm a little hesitant. 

However, Jimquisition's new video did remind me of some of the awesomely bad lines in DW3. Here's a funny one for those who remember the game:

Hm I haven't played it yet, I plan to wait for it to get cheaper! But yeah that sucks that there are bad reviews but I also seen some good ones. Either way I'm still super excited to play it and experience it myself as I know I will love it :) 

also so just imagine the empires version of this game? :o

anyways I just picked up berserk band of the hawk (not playing it yet) I'm saving my 1000th trophy for borderlands pre sequel plat

On 20.2.2018 at 6:11 PM, starcrunch061 said:

Did everyone die a little inside because of the new game? I haven't played it yet myself, but with all of the negative press it's been getting, I'm a little hesitant. 

I'm not sure if I'm forgetting something but I don't ever recall Musou not having bad press, or at least it didn't ever have positive press. Seems more like a case of slow news month editorial and there are people who make a living making up scandals, so it's best to take video game journalism with a whole handful of salt. I'd get it myself, but I already have a musou I'm playing.

• Like 1