The Love For Dynasty Warriors

syumisan

@syumisan haha well its a pain in the butt most the time because they knock you off left and right then when you get shadow runner its like.....finally
fuck those annoying bastards! LOL 

And when you have those default brown horses and they NEEEEE every two seconds, you cant go through two peasants before your horse acts like you killed its entire family

13 minutes ago, The__High_Ground said:

@syumisan haha well its a pain in the butt most the time because they knock you off left and right then when you get shadow runner its like.....finally
fuck those annoying bastards! LOL 

And when you have those default brown horses and they NEEEEE every two seconds, you cant go through two peasants before your horse acts like you killed its entire family

OMG THAT IS SOOOOOO TRUE!!!! When I was using the Shadow Runner for the first time, I got hit by a troop, I was like...."Why am I not getting knocked off?" Then I noticed I don't ever I was like YESSSSSSS PAYBACK!!! Since then I used Ma Chao and never looked back xD

30 minutes ago, syumisan said:

OMG THAT IS SOOOOOO TRUE!!!! When I was using the Shadow Runner for the first time, I got hit by a troop, I was like...."Why am I not getting knocked off?" Then I noticed I don't ever I was like YESSSSSSS PAYBACK!!! Since then I used Ma Chao and never looked back xD

hmm soo wanna list your top 5 hope to see chars maybe?

mine are 

1. Hua Xiong
  2. Zhang Bao (yellow turban)
  3. Zhang Liang
  4. Han Sui
  5. Zhang Ren or Liu Biao or both ahah

6 minutes ago, The__High_Ground said:

hmm soo wanna list your top 5 hope to see chars maybe?

mine are 

1. Hua Xiong
  2. Zhang Bao (yellow turban)
  3. Zhang Liang
  4. Han Sui
  5. Zhang Ren or Liu Biao or both ahah

Top 5?

Hmmm...

1.Liao Hua

2. Han Sui(Cao Cao's secret boyfriend lol)

3. Ma Su

4. Yuan Xi

5. Chen Ji

54 minutes ago, syumisan said:

Lmao Yuan Xi cause ya know his Wife? :P

lmao and have a scene where cao pi cucks him ahaha???
i can imagine it now....Battle of Guan Du.....
"I am Cao Pi and I declare you to be my wife"
Zhen Ji - "K"
Yuan Xi - "Wait wtf?"

Edited by The__High_Ground

18 minutes ago, The__High_Ground said:

lmao and have a scene where cao pi cucks him ahaha???
i can imagine it now....Battle of Guan Du.....
"I am Cao Pi and I declare you to be my wife"
Zhen Ji - "K"
Yuan Xi - "Wait wtf?"

LMAO I CAN IMAGINE THAT LOLOL. It is also a good way to see her life before she joined Wei as well as Zhang He :)

1 minute ago, syumisan said:

LMAO I CAN IMAGINE THAT LOLOL. It is also a good way to see her life before she joined Wei as well as Zhang He :)

lol i think of silly things, but in all honesty, I just want more people added to other, even form new factions well not factions but categories like Yuan Shaos army or something
For example at select screen kinda like dw 4
Yuan Shaos Army
Yuan Shao
Zhang He
Zhen Ji 

Yan Liang

Wen Chou
Yuan Tan

Yuan Xi

Yuan Shang

Xin Pi? or whoever the crap his strategist was i cant remember 

Anyways the story would last up till he got bodied at Guan Du and then maybe what if after that
i like the what ifs hehe

and just because that was fun ill also list other armies
Dong Zhuos Army

Dong Zhuo

Lu Bu 

Zhang Liao

Xu Huang (weird u never see him serve dong zhuo in games, but yang fang you do and xu huang served yang fang at that time lol)
Jia Xu

Diao Chan

Guo Si

Li Jue

and Hua Xiong

Yellow Turbans

Zhang Jiao

Zhou Cang

Zhang Bao

Zhang Liang

Liao Hua maybe a few others idk

oh Lu Bu's army

Lu Bu

Zhang Liao

Diao Chan

Chen Gong

Cao Xing (he made xiahou dun blind)

Zang Ba

Wei Xu - filthy traitor

Song Xian - filthy traitor

Hou Cheng - filthy traitor lol

of course all this just fantasy, no way they add that many new chars but id still like to see them use xu huang on dong zhuos army in the games

2 minutes ago, The__High_Ground said:

lol i think of silly things, but in all honesty, I just want more people added to other, even form new factions well not factions but categories like Yuan Shaos army or something
For example at select screen kinda like dw 4
Yuan Shaos Army
Yuan Shao
Zhang He
Zhen Ji 

Yan Liang

Wen Chou
Yuan Tan

Yuan Xi

Yuan Shang

Xin Pi? or whoever the crap his strategist was i cant remember 

Anyways the story would last up till he got bodied at Guan Du and then maybe what if after that
i like the what ifs hehe

and just because that was fun ill also list other armies
Dong Zhuos Army

Dong Zhuo

Lu Bu 

Zhang Liao

Xu Huang (weird u never see him serve dong zhuo in games, but yang fang you do and xu huang served yang fang at that time lol)
Jia Xu

Diao Chan

Guo Si

Li Jue

and Hua Xiong

Yellow Turbans

Zhang Jiao

Zhou Cang

Zhang Bao

Zhang Liang

Liao Hua maybe a few others idk

oh Lu Bu's army

Lu Bu

Zhang Liao

Diao Chan

Chen Gong

Cao Xing (he made xiahou dun blind)

Zang Ba

Wei Xu - filthy traitor

Song Xian - filthy traitor

Hou Cheng - filthy traitor lol

of course all this just fantasy, no way they add that many new chars but id still like to see them use xu huang on dong zhuos army in the games

I always wondered that tooo. What about the "What If's" in the series. They did do that in Samurai Warriors Chronicles 3 which is funny. I wish they go in the detail with Dynasty Warriors. Would be interesting to see EVERYONE as a Yellow Turban lol. Or Everyone listening to Lu Bu or Chen Gong? lol. Yup Even Yuan Shao, what would've happened if Cao Cao was his partner in crime? Omg damn lol. Dong Zhuo...honestly I do not think he will last long xD

4 minutes ago, syumisan said:

I always wondered that tooo. What about the "What If's" in the series. They did do that in Samurai Warriors Chronicles 3 which is funny. I wish they go in the detail with Dynasty Warriors. Would be interesting to see EVERYONE as a Yellow Turban lol. Or Everyone listening to Lu Bu or Chen Gong? lol. Yup Even Yuan Shao, what would've happened if Cao Cao was his partner in crime? Omg damn lol. Dong Zhuo...honestly I do not think he will last long xD

Hmm my what ifs would be something like...

What If Sun Jian didnt die to huang zu and led his kingdom....or sun ce didnt die

What if liu bei and his sworn brothers didnt die

or even more creative what if lu bu didnt betray dong zhuo lol
who knows how long it wouldve taken for the coalition to bring him down then

and I know what you mean because cao cao and yuan shao were childhood friends lol if they had an alliance that would be cool

also loved 3 way battles :( too bad only happened on dw6 as lu bu or sw1 as masamune to my knowledge

I fucking love Dynasty Warriors. DW3 was my jam on the PS2. Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires and Samurai Warriors 4 are my favorites in the series. 

I just got a copy of DW8XLCE on my Vita-chan last week, and have been obsessively playing it lately.

As for why I love the series, well, it's Romance of the Three Kingdoms! 

1 minute ago, Star Butterfly said:

I fucking love Dynasty Warriors. DW3 was my jam on the PS2. Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires and Samurai Warriors 4 are my favorites in the series. 

I just got a copy of DW8XLCE on my Vita-chan last week, and have been obsessively playing it lately.

ok now you are here, please do tell your top 5 dw and sw waifus and top 5 husbandos lol

Hmm my what ifs would be something like...

What If Sun Jian didnt die to huang zu and led his kingdom....or sun ce didnt die

If Sun Jian didn't die, I think the Wu-Shu Alliance would be Unstoppable lmao

What if liu bei and his sworn brothers didnt die

Imagine Guan Yu didn't die at Fan Castle with Guan Ping? Omg 

or even more creative what if lu bu didnt betray dong zhuo lol
who knows how long it wouldve taken for the coalition to bring him down then

Eventually it would still crash because of Diao chan though....sneaky child lol

and I know what you mean because cao cao and yuan shao were childhood friends lol if they had an alliance that would be cool

Yup, wondered how Yuan Shao would've turned if he actually listened to Cao Cao

also loved 3 way battles :( too bad only happened on dw6 as lu bu or sw1 as masamune to my knowledge

Word, I thought that was strange when I saw a yellow army on my screen like what? xD

3 minutes ago, Star Butterfly said:

LMAO I only got the DW8CE because I didn't have a PS3 at the time lmao. I needed to be back on Sony xD. I own Dynasty warriors 7 and 8 on 360 lmao.

THANKS FOR THE OPINION. I am trying to write a petition, the more people write their feelings, the more I can show Koei HQ that NA/PAL care about their games ♡♡

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, syumisan said:

If Sun Jian didn't die, I think the Wu-Shu Alliance would be Unstoppable lmao

Imagine Guan Yu didn't die at Fan Castle with Guan Ping? Omg 

Eventually it would still crash because of Diao chan though....sneaky child lol

Yup, wondered how Yuan Shao would've turned if he actually listened to Cao Cao

Word, I thought that was strange when I saw a yellow army on my screen like what? xD

LMAO I only got the DW8CE because I didn't have a PS3 at the time lmao. I needed to be back on Sony xD. I own Dynasty warriors 7 and 8 on 360 lmao.

THANKS FOR THE OPINION. I am trying to write a petition, the more people write their feelings, the more I can show Koei HQ that NA/PAL care about their games ♡♡

well to continue off what you said about what i said

1. Well for one I dont know if liu bei would even happen or at least not in the way it did because Wu would have jing province and thats where liu bei started so, all in all I think it would be a huge plus for wu but I dont know if it would be so good for shu lol because liu bei would somehow have to find a foothold, but who knows maybe sun jian would have given him shelter in his lands

2. well Yi Ling wouldnt have happened probably and if that didnt happen zhang fei wouldnt have died by his own soldiers beforehand...plus shu would still keep jing, they probably woulda gotten back into their alliance immediately just like they did after yi ling. So with that said...dang idk where this would go lol

3. Well diao chan wouldnt have anyone with as much pull to manipulate lu bu, maybe shed manipulate dong zhuo but i dont know where shed go with that, who knows maybe eventually theyd get enough allies and just kill dong zhuo and them in one fell swoop lol

4. Yuan Shao and Cao Cao wouldve been dangerous imo...early cao cao didnt have the vast amount of money and troops that yuan did and working together cao cao could definitely have conquered way more much faster and yuan wouldnt have been annihilated :D

yeah when i first saw the yellow i was like
"woooow this is cool...."

6 minutes ago, The__High_Ground said:

ok now you are here, please do tell your top 5 dw and sw waifus and top 5 husbandos lol

Dynasty Warriors waifus:

1. Bao Sanniang

2. Wang Yuanji

3. Bu Lianshi

4. Diaochan

5. Sun Shangxiang

DW husbandos:

1. Lü Bu

2. Lü Bu

3. Lü Bu

4. Cao Cao

5. Lü Bu

Samurai Warriors waifus:

1. Okuni

2. Lady Hayakawa

3. No

4. Oichi

5. Aya

SW husbandos:

1. Yuikimura Sanada

2. Nobuyuki Sanada

3. Nobunaga Oda

4. Hanbei Takenaka

5. Mitsunari Ishida

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Star Butterfly said:

Dynasty Warriors waifus:

1. Bao Sanniang

2. Wang Yuanji

3. Bu Lianshi

4. Diaochan

5. Sun Shangxiang

DW husbandos:

1. Lü Bu

2. Lü Bu

3. Lü Bu

4. Cao Cao

5. Lü Bu

Samurai Warriors waifus:

1. Okuni

2. Lady Hayakawa

3. No

4. Oichi

5. Aya

SW husbandos:

1. Yuikimura Sanada

2. Nobuyuki Sanada

3. Nobunaga Oda

4. Hanbei Takenaka

5. Mitsunari Ishida

I dont think this person likes Lu Bu ;) also seems to hate the sanada too

5 minutes ago, The__High_Ground said:

well to continue off what you said about what i said

1. Well for one I dont know if liu bei would even happen or at least not in the way it did because Wu would have jing province and thats where liu bei started so, all in all I think it would be a huge plus for wu but I dont know if it would be so good for shu lol because liu bei would somehow have to find a foothold, but who knows maybe sun jian would have given him shelter in his lands

He is tooo nice, can't get rid of him lmao. He only wanted to protect his people just as much as Sun Jian it would make sense.

2. well Yi Ling wouldnt have happened probably and if that didnt happen zhang fei wouldnt have died by his own soldiers beforehand...plus shu would still keep jing, they probably woulda gotten back into their alliance immediately just like they did after yi ling. So with that said...dang idk where this would go lol

Hmmmm maybe good question lol. 

3. Well diao chan wouldnt have anyone with as much pull to manipulate lu bu, maybe shed manipulate dong zhuo but i dont know where shed go with that, who knows maybe eventually theyd get enough allies and just kill dong zhuo and them in one fell swoop lol

Exactly, Dong Zhuo really wouldn't have lasted that long because after that he would try to manipulate the Emporer and shit would have gotten worse lol

4. Yuan Shao and Cao Cao wouldve been dangerous imo...early cao cao didnt have the vast amount of money and troops that yuan did and working together cao cao could definitely have conquered way more much faster and yuan wouldnt have been annihilated :D

Yup, plus Cao Cao knew a lot of people no one else knew he knew lol. Like when in tarnation he knew about Han Sui? Lol.

yeah when i first saw the yellow i was like
"woooow this is cool...."

YUP. Also Warriors Orochi 2 had three armies at the same time as well...I just remembered that lol

6 minutes ago, Star Butterfly said:

1. Lü Bu

2. Lü Bu

3. Lü Bu

4. Cao Cao

5. Lü Bu

Not enough Lu Bu I suppose? :P

3 minutes ago, syumisan said:

He is tooo nice, can't get rid of him lmao. He only wanted to protect his people just as much as Sun Jian it would make sense.

Hmmmm maybe good question lol. 

Exactly, Dong Zhuo really wouldn't have lasted that long because after that he would try to manipulate the Emporer and shit would have gotten worse lol

Yup, plus Cao Cao knew a lot of people no one else knew he knew lol. Like when in tarnation he knew about Han Sui? Lol.

YUP. Also Warriors Orochi 2 had three armies at the same time as well...I just remembered that lol

Not enough Lu Bu I suppose? :P

Never enough

22 minutes ago, The__High_Ground said:

like seriously he knows han sui then all of a sudden, you dont hear from han sui again lol
its like cao cao had him in his basement, let him go for that battle, then put him back in his sex dungeon lol

Lmao that is so funny xDDD I always imagined that as a joke lol

43 minutes ago, syumisan said:

Lmao that is so funny xDDD I always imagined that as a joke lol

Same, always thought it was so weird xD 

omg imagining what a bunch of kinks cao cao

And Han Sui were :$ 

I bet they had something beautiful going on that no one could tarnish ?