The Love For Dynasty Warriors

syumisan

Just now, syumisan said:

AWESOME. Funny story, when I was playing one day against Wu, I noticed a guy named Zhuge Jin.....I was like hmmmm is he related to Zhuge Liang? At the time I thought Zhuge was the first name(Haaha I was a child) then I noticed the Biography section within the game. Wemt through it alphabeticly and found all Zhuge's and noticed they were brothers...... I WAS BEYOND BELIEF LMAO. Then a rascal named Zhuge Dan came I was like Who the f**k? Then....oh no......NOT ANOTHER FAMILY MEMBER X'DD

LOL i was the same with zhuge dan except I was like..."The Dog of the Zhuge"? wtf that sounds retarded ahahaha :D 

Just now, The__High_Ground said:

LOL i was the same with zhuge dan except I was like..."The Dog of the Zhuge"? wtf that sounds retarded ahahaha :D 

YEA I WAS LIKE REALLY? Why name yourself that? So sad too because he thought since he was family to Liang(Mainly) he had the same intellect as him. I mean nothing wrong with looking up to someone but boldly claiming your just like him yet failing? That is sad

Just now, syumisan said:

YEA I WAS LIKE REALLY? Why name yourself that? So sad too because he thought since he was family to Liang(Mainly) he had the same intellect as him. I mean nothing wrong with looking up to someone but boldly claiming your just like him yet failing? That is sad

plus he was a traitor lol 
ya know what irked me, most the people in dw7 jin werent even in jin, i mean they either died before it got going or turned traitor like xiahou ba, zhuge dan xD 

9 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Easily the most annoying title in the entire series, and I'm counting the complete and utter failure experiment that was DW6/E. There's no decent guides, and info is so scattered that I had a dozen different bookmarks with info relating to just one trophy. I also needed 4 notepads to keep easy tabs on things lmfao. In the end though it took me almost a week to get the last remaining lifestyles because things just weren't happening for me.

Those Ways of Life are the dumbest things over. Holy crap are they annoying! And even if the game couldn't bother to tell us the requirements to unlock them, IT COULD AT LEAST HAVE TOLD US WHICH ONES WE'VE UNLOCKED.

Just now, The__High_Ground said:

ya know what irked me, most the people in dw7 jin werent even in jin, i mean they either died before it got going or turned traitor like xiahou ba, zhuge dan xD 

The Jin Kingdom just shouldn't have been added at all. I know they wanted more characters, but there is nothing interesting about these (and hell - the actual first emperor of Jin doesn't even make an appearance). 

They called it the THREE Kingdoms for a reason. They should have added the likes of Cheng Pu (who is FINALLY getting added in DW9).

2 minutes ago, The__High_Ground said:

That is so true. But the same can be said for some for Shu, Wu and Wei though. I mean, Wei technically was made till Cao Pi was Emperor. Also Wu either till Sun Quan. Haha The Han and Three Kingdoms sound like ONE sometimes xD

2 minutes ago, syumisan said:

That is so true. But the same can be said for some for Shu, Wu and Wei though. I mean, Wei technically was made till Cao Pi was Emperor. Also Wu either till Sun Quan. Haha The Han and Three Kingdoms sound like ONE sometimes xD

OH just thought of a what if that would be fun to play lol Zhou Yu's Two kingdom strategy :P 

30 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

Those Ways of Life are the dumbest things over. Holy crap are they annoying! And even if the game couldn't bother to tell us the requirements to unlock them, IT COULD AT LEAST HAVE TOLD US WHICH ONES WE'VE UNLOCKED.

It was a monumental pain in the ass. I was using gamefaqs, xbox sites, specific sites like this one, and whatever vids on youtube I thought would help. 

For some reason some of the lifestyles just refused to trigger the way I needed them to. Something about other things going on or that were done causing them to change into a different lifestyle path I think.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, The__High_Ground said:

yeah I wondered that too. But i guess its safe to be cautious is why lol

Yet they the sole reason whu they beat Cao Cao on ChiBi(Red Cliff) lol. Imagine what other battles they could've done? Also what would've happened if Guan Yu did kill Cao Cao that time he tried to escape? Guess Wei wouldn't be how they are :P

47 minutes ago, syumisan said:

Yet they the sole reason whu they beat Cao Cao on ChiBi(Red Cliff) lol. Imagine what other battles they could've done? Also what would've happened if Guan Yu did kill Cao Cao that time he tried to escape? Guess Wei wouldn't be how they are :P

lol guess Cao Pi would take the reigns earlier. Guan Yu was quite the honorable fucker HAAH

Speaking of DW9

29 minutes ago, theshywaterguy said:

I'm looking forward to DW9, I still need to go back and get the platinum on Strikeforce before the servers shut down ... if they haven't already

I'm loving the character models, really giving them realistic looking faces :) 

21 minutes ago, juwaker230 said:

ive played every dynasty warriors, samurai warriors, and warriors orochi game thats came to the NA so far. its been my go to game since dynasty warriors 2. i cant wait for dynasty warriors 9 and warriors all stars!

I haven't really heard much about All-stars, but I'm going to look into to it

1 hour ago, theshywaterguy said:

I haven't really heard much about All-stars, but I'm going to look into to it

I'm picking it up on release day.

Basically it's characters all over Koei's different franchises in one game in the style similar to Warriors Orochi. William, Zhao Yun, Yukimura Sanada, newest character Zhou Cang(DW9) makes an appearance :)

17 minutes ago, syumisan said:

I'm picking it up on release day.

Basically it's characters all over Koei's different franchises in one game in the style similar to Warriors Orochi. William, Zhao Yun, Yukimura Sanada, newest character Zhou Cang(DW9) makes an appearance :)

i wonder if warriors orochi characters are going to be in it.

30 minutes ago, syumisan said:

"Speed is of the essence, follow me" -Cao Cao, Dynasty Warriors 5

lmao forever stuck with me xD

lmfao that stuck with me too!!!!!
also Nobunyaga....lmfao so silly.

we just need Cow Cow to be his double..imagine a literal cow talking about his ambition 

I watched william gameplay tho, thats really cool how he fights just like you do with a sword on nioh