Heres how to boost ''Bounty Hunter'' Trophy

Gr4de_04

So, I see a lot of people asking to boost this in gaming sessions and usually their saying they need 10 people to do it or their method is wrong/ineffective. The trophy guide for this game doesn't give you any information for boosting this either. I see this happen a lot so I thought I'd write a thread on the best way to boost this trophy.

1. Get a party of 5 players. Not more, not less. People who (still) need the trophy should pick damage classes.
  2. Choose Loadout mode
  3. If you are the first team to push the loadout, good. Move onto step 4. If not, complete the game normally and retry later hoping that you are the first to push.
  4. When you are the first team to push, you will have 8 minutes before the side switch and the other team gets to push. Everyone in the party should walk outside of the spawn and just let the enemy team slaughter your party for the next 5 minutes
  5. When the timer hits 3 minutes (can be viewed at the top of the screen) the enemy team will usually have at least 3 enemies with a killstreak of 15. The people that (still) need the trophy should take the side exit of their spawn point and try to kill the enemy players, hoping they have a 15 kill streak. The trophy pops about 3-5 seconds after the kill so don't panic if you don't see it immediately.
  6. Let the other players of your party do the same till everyone has the trophy. Do another match if needed.

Hope this helps everyone. ^^

Edited by gamesfourever

You should just do it with 10 people or get it naturally like a normal person.

It's a competitive game that people play to look for competition. They don't want their matches ruined by people trying to boost trophies.

It's crap like this that gives trophy hunters a bad name with non trophy hunters.

Edited by KingGuy420
  • Like 2

You cant do it with 10 people unless ur some kinda Gladstone Gander. Beleive me. I've tried.

Getting it natuarally is nearly imposible cuz the game teams you up with people of equal skill. Even if not competetive. So getting it naturally takes forever.

Personally ive never heard of people giving trophy hunters a bad name. and i dont really see the problem by doing this. its not like it is a bad thing for the enemy team. they get good xp and coins. And its not like this is gonna happen so many times its gonna ruin everyones mood in the game. But if u want to get it naturally, by all means, go ahead @KingGuy420

Edited by gamesfourever
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, gamesfourever said:

You cant do it with 10 people unless ur some kinda Gladstone Gander. Beleive me. I've tried.

Getting it natuarally is nearly imposible cuz the game teams you up with people of equal skill. Even if not competetive. So getting it naturally takes forever.

Personally ive never heard of people giving trophy hunters a bad name. and i dont really see the problem by doing this. its not like it is a bad thing for the enemy team. they get good xp and coins. And its not like this is gonna happen so many times its gonna ruin everyones mood in the game. But if u want to get it naturally, by all means, go ahead @KingGuy420

1. I did of naturally already. Probably 5 times over by now.

2. People have been doing it with 10 people since the game came out. Don't act like it's not a viable choice.

3. Just because you haven't heard of it giving trophy hunters a bad name doesn't mean it's doesn't exist. There was a giant forum thread on the official Paladins forums and a petition trying to get Hi-Rez to remove trophies since so many matches were getting ruined by trophy hunters. I can think of 3 or 4 times myself that I jumped on with time for just one match and had it ruined by some idiot on my team worrying more about trophies than pushing the objective... And that's only counting the days I was short on time. I've had tons ruined just in general play.

Seriously though, trophies are meant to show off accomplishments, not ruin somebody else good time just so you can have something that's not even worth bragging about anymore.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, KingGuy420 said:

1. I did of naturally already. Probably 5 times over by now.

Thats your personal expierence, others might not be so lucky. You might play it a lot even if you have the trophies already, some people just want the trophies and than go out.

2. People have been doing it with 10 people since the game came out. Don't act like it's not a viable choice.

I didnt said its not ciable. just extremely unlikely. you need to get lucky enough for your 2 5 player parties to get a match up amongst thousands of players.

3. Just because you haven't heard of it giving trophy hunters a bad name doesn't mean it's doesn't exist. There was a giant forum thread on the official Paladins forums and a petition trying to get Hi-Rez to remove trophies since so many matches were getting ruined by trophy hunters. I can think of 3 or 4 times myself that I jumped on with time for just one match and had it ruined by some idiot on my team worrying more about trophies than pushing the objective... And that's only counting the days I was short on time. I've had tons ruined just in general play.

I didn't said it didn't exist, i said i never experienced it. Also, your petition and personal expierence is based on jsut a few individual players. While with Bounty Hunter the whole party is in on it and it doesn't negatively influence anyone else in the match.

Seriously though, trophies are meant to show off accomplishments, not ruin somebody else good time just so you can have something that's not even worth bragging about anymore.

ofc they aren't supposed to ruin anyone's mood, duh. But if you want to get it naturally is pretty much luck based and trophies arent worth bragging about but if this whole scenario hits you so hard than why do you even trophy hunt yourself?

Edited by gamesfourever

1 hour ago, gamesfourever said:

If this whole scenario hits you so hard than why do you even trophy hunt yourself?

I actually don't trophy hunt. I'm just a completionist and trophies happen to be a by product of that. I focus on getting as much enjoyment out of a game as possible. If trophies happen, great. If they don't, I don't care.

Trophies aren't important enough to me that I'm going to play a competitive game and lose on purpose just to get them. That whole concept just sounds stupid to me.

If you're not enjoying the game enough to wait out the luck based trophies than why are you even playing it at all? Go play something your actually going to enjoy. It absolutely blows my mind that that's such a foreign concept around here.

Edited by KingGuy420
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...