"Shard Shark" Trophy

DarkHpokinsn

I'm not sure but do we have to just scan over the whole city to find the rest of the shards, or do they have some kind of legion tech or gremlin tech that could help find them like the collectible finder in SRIV and Gat Out of Hell? I have quite a bit of them left that I can't seem to locate.

Edited by DarkHpokinsn

im in the same boat as you friend i got 59 of them left and iv literally  scanned the whole city and still cant find them i do wish they just made it were you could just buy an collectible finder lol my guess is they want us to basically spam scan the whole city from bottom to top

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, MaD_JoKeR88 said:

im in the same boat as you friend i got 59 of them left and iv literally  scanned the whole city and still cant find them i do wish they just made it were you could just buy an collectible finder lol my guess is they want us to basically spam scan the whole city from bottom to top

Yeah that's probably what they want i

is to do, I read that the scan thing works great for shards on the ground but doesn't work well for ones In The sky. It'll be tricky but It can be done I would assume.

well the range even with the upgrade too it is still very limited sadly i mean it somewhat works for the ones in the air but not very far up sadly im sitting at around 292/350 and i cant find anymore i hope they do some kind of udpate to add them to the map cuz who thought this was a good idea not to have them display on the city map? xD

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, MaD_JoKeR88 said:

well the range even with the upgrade too it is still very limited sadly i mean it somewhat works for the ones in the air but not very far up sadly im sitting at around 292/350 and i cant find anymore i hope they do some kind of udpate to add them to the map cuz who thought this was a good idea not to have them display on the city map? xD

Lol yeah ikr!

1 hour ago, MaD_JoKeR88 said:

i mean i dont mind the scan for chests thats fine but come on 350 shards this reminds me of assassins creed 1 with all those 400+ flags xD i do hope someone is kind enough to make a map that shows the location of all the shards

I would lose what little is left of my sanity if I tried to find 350 shards using an external map. I don't think I'm going to get this Plat...

Edited by Killbomb

It's a shame they aren't on the map but the radar is quite generous. My go to for traversal is fortune and I've found if you do a recon race you stay hasted afterwards as long as you don't change characters. Handy for hunting those shards.

This could be my blocker to platinum though as I'll probably get to 3 away and just not be able to find them.

well im saving 2 for the last 2 i get if i ever get to 348 as ik exactly were they are but the rest no clue xD well atleast theres a map someone made for the blast shards for infamous no one has yet to make a map for agents shards yet sadly and heck i may lose my sanity useing an external map but its worth it for a plat lol im 2 trophies away now Shard Shark and the Contract Thriller and idk how many i need to do now lol

Edited by MaD_JoKeR88
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, DemonicPrime said:

Gonna be as bad as collecting blast shards in InFamous 1 by the sounds of things.
...Which reminds me, I /still/ have to do that. Whoops.

At least you could see the shards on the mini-map after a "ping" in that game.

Edited by Killbomb

im at 298/350 now well tech 300 ik were 2 of mine are sitting at which ill save for the very last 2 but this is just bad desgin not to have a way to see them on the map like who thought this was a good idea? like in SR4 and Gat out of hell you could but an upgrd to show them on the map heck im sitting on 50+ upgrade cores and over 2.1m in cash that i cant even use xD

• Like 1

So Shard Shark is now sitting at 0.1% on PSN, Platinum is still at 0.0%. Let's hope whoever got it made a guide for us.

I commend whoever managed to get that done without a guide though. (As of now I still can't find a guide)

Also I'm only at 1/10 agents at level 20. So tomorrow is gonna be a day of endless grinding. (First day off in 6 days lol)

Edited by aZombieDictator
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, aZombieDictator said:

So Shard Shark is now sitting at 0.1% on PSN, Platinum is still at 0.0%. Let's hope whoever got it made a guide for us.

I commend whoever managed to get that done without a guide though. (As of now I still can't find a guide)

Also I'm only at 1/10 agents at level 20. So tomorrow is gonna be a day of endless grinding. (First day off in 6 days lol)

i so agree with ya grats to the person who found all 350 without a guide im around 300-305 at best knowing were onyl 2 are at saving for last lol but im only finding shards in one or 2 at at ime now my guess is there missing the contract thriller trophie i just used the mission were you get the Seoul Defense item and repeated that mission non stop at Diff 15 took about an hour or 2 too get all the agents to lv20 then 40 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ductos said:

I asked Volition on Twitter if we could get an easier way to track down shards. Here's their response:

So, not unlikely we'll get a bit more help in-game. 

lets hope they do cuz i need 20-25 more shards ik were 2 are but the rest no clue even with the map im loseing my sanity here i wonder who thought it be a GOOD idea not to let you have an upgrade int he game to show all uncollected shards on the map

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Ductos said:

I asked Volition on Twitter if we could get an easier way to track down shards. Here's their response:

So, not unlikely we'll get a bit more help in-game. 

Good to see them respond to this problem.

19 hours ago, MaD_JoKeR88 said:

lets hope they do cuz i need 20-25 more shards ik were 2 are but the rest no clue even with the map im loseing my sanity here i wonder who thought it be a GOOD idea not to let you have an upgrade int he game to show all uncollected shards on the map

Yeah, that's what they've done in their most recent games, why couldn't they do that this time? Although I may wait to look for those until they have some update that adds some better way to track them, if it comes out soon anyway.

25 minutes ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

Good to see them respond to this problem.

Yeah, that's what they've done in their most recent games, why couldn't they do that this time? Although I may wait to look for those until they have some update that adds some better way to track them, if it comes out soon anyway.

cuz they wanted to be evil this time around and its a BAD desgin why not just have a ark upgrade that you could of bought for maybe 200-300k in cash that showed all remaining shards on the map? instead of basicly spamming it around the map i mean someone made a map with all 350 shards on it i posted the link a while ago but he dosent got all the screenshots up for them yet i now know were 4 of my missing shards are so that leaves me with 21 to find in total im at 325/350

• Like 1

On 22/08/2017 at 7:13 AM, Killbomb said:

I would lose what little is left of my sanity if I tried to find 350 shards using an external map. I don't think I'm going to get this Plat...

Yeah, I gave up on it too. I'd be willing to do those 15 damn contracts but the shards really are too much. Sometimes you have to let go. (Looking at you Xcom 2, Yakuza 0, Dragon Quest Heroes and Mad Max...)

• Like 1