Biomutant (a new IP Open-world Action RPG!)

Maxie_M0us3

• 4 weeks later...

I've been looking forward to this for a while. The character customisation is a major draw and the setting seems really interesting. I haven't bought a game on release for years, and I won't be buying this day one as you just know it's going to be buggy but definitely one for my wishlist!

I'm very curious about this one - definitely on my radar.

Also - side note -does anyone else find it bizarre that we are 50 years into video-games as an industry, and this is the first time a game has been called "Biomutant"? ?

That really feels like a name that should have been taken by now!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

I'm very curious about this one - definitely on my radar.

Also - side note -does anyone else find it bizarre that we are 50 years into video-games as an industry, and this is the first time a game has been called "Biomutant"? 1f602.png

That really feels like a name that should have been taken by now!

lol yeah but for some odd reason i read Biomutant, i think of Toxic Avenger lmao.

i did shell out for the collectors edition... the $100 one lol. The cat statue thing is cool.

wait... it is a cat right? If not.... ill have to wait until Stray to play as a cat haha

i feel this game will go similarly to say Darksiders 3..Still a good game, but not as well recieved. 

that before you buy video i shared has the most informative content in a Biomutant video so far. You'd have thought someone would do something but other than a year old gameplay vid and some old trailers... this is all we have.

I like the "boing" and comic pop ups. but i feel that narrative voice will get irritating though they confirmed it can be turned off... which leads to... i have heard no gameplay music at all in any video... so is there any?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

One trailer (over one-month old) was skipped over when the others was shared, and I feel obligated to post it regardless of anything-

Combat trailer

However, there's also two new trailers, the most recent ones - Gameplay (Gameinformer)

Character creation breakdown (Gameinformer)

Edited by EcoShifter
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...