Command Board

Okay, best ask here to see what others say... winning on each board, that's only needed for the trophy right? As in, for the arena ones, I can uses, say, the Land of Departure one and win that one 7 times? Just want to know how it works is all.  I mean, I know I will need to use Disney Town and 100 Acre Wood at the least, the first for the Pete D-Link for each character, and the second one for the character files in question.

You will need to win on each board to record the journal, but also to unlock the Secret Board. I am unsure if you need to win on the secret board as the journal entry says 'win in amount of turns' (or something of that nature). You also get the Pete D-Link for using him as a Special Panel on any board, it's not the opponent in the Disney Town board, and you also need to finish the game after he appears (again, unsure if you need to win). Finally, there are commands you can only get via the command board, one being on Land of Departure and one being on the Castle of Dreams board. There are also two commands you can either get by melding, or on the command boards. The first is, again, on Castle of Dreams, and the second is on Deep Space. They are both shotlocks.

Edited by evilartifact

Just now, evilartifact said:

You will need to win on each board to record the journal, but also to unlock the Secret Board. I am unsure if you need to win on the secret board as the journal entry says 'win in amount of turns' (or something of that nature. You also get the Pete D-Link for using him as a Special Panel on any board, it's not the opponent in the Disney Town board, and you also need to finish the game after he appears (again, unsure if you need to win). Finally, there are commands you can only get via the command board, one being on Land of Departure and one being on the Castle of Dreams board. There are also two commands you can either get by melding, or on the command boards. The first is, again, on Castle of Dreams, and the second is on Deep Space. They are both shotlocks.

Yeha, I know about how to get Pete, I got him on the PS3 with Aqua.  But I forgot about the secret board actually.  And yeah, I know about some of the commands.  But winning I wasn't sure of, but now, I know.  Would it be best to go via the Mirage Arena to have them recorded in the arena journal? It's been far too long since I did it on the PS3 is all xD

2 minutes ago, evilartifact said:

For just the wins, it would be best to go to the Mirage Arena since you can control the number of players, but for the commands you'll need to go somewhere else as I don't think you can get the commands you need from the Mirage Arena.

Ah, thanks for that, it at least helps me.  What about Pete? Can you get him from the arena or no?