Playstation needs more Platinum Themes

Kman-Outlaw

They have been only 2 Platinum Themes (Of my Knowledge) that rewards you for platinuming the games they are Horizon Zero Dawn + Platinum Avatar and Bloodborne. Since UC: Lost Legacy is out I really hope Naughty Dog have a platinum theme that reward the players by platinuming it.

Note: If you Platinum anyone theses games you can call PS Customer Support and they will email you the code RIGHT AWAY after calling.

1-800-345-7669 available Monday-Friday

In case you didn't know about the Platinum Theme this is what they look like

Edited by Kman-Outlaw
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

Great idea. If only they give the themes to everyone who plats the games. I platted Horizon Zero Dawn but never got a theme for it1f61e.png

Call PS Customer Support or Live Chat you just give them your PSN ID show them proof you platinum it and they well send you the code to your email address.?

They also provide you with the platinum Avatar But you must ask for it

Edited by Kman-Outlaw

10 minutes ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

Great idea. If only they give the themes to everyone who plats the games. I platted Horizon Zero Dawn but never got a theme for it1f61e.png

It took me a few months before I got mine. Tbh I personally don't like the HZD theme. Actually using the Rocket League one at the moment. 

They aren't platinum themes but the Kingdom Hearts remasters give you a theme whenever you reach the credits of the games, and imo they're better because they unlock in-game instead of having to hope that Sony emails you with the code, because that seems completely random.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KANERKB said:

Well I can say now that the uk never got the bloodborne one if you got the plat to it, as I 100% it along time ago and I don't see the theme anywhere.

I live in England and got the theme pretty much after a week of getting the platinum.

I think it would be a good idea if after you earned a platinum/100% you would get a theme or even an avatar, I doubt it'll ever happen though.

5 minutes ago, LucileRose said:

I live in England and got the theme pretty much after a week of getting the platinum.

I think it would be a good idea if after you earned a platinum/100% you would get a theme or even an avatar, I doubt it'll ever happen though.

Not sure where you looked I don't see it anywhere, just a theme that is free thanks to ps plus.

5 minutes ago, KANERKB said:

Not sure where you looked I don't see it anywhere, just a theme that is free thanks to ps plus.

Sony sends you a code for it in an e-mail. You need to allow Sony to send you marketing and promo e-mails or you won't receive it.

Edited by Stevieboy

17 minutes ago, KANERKB said:

oh, how do I know I get promo emails like how do I set it up on my profile and so on?

Sign in with your PSN details here: https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/login.action

Go to the Account tab and select Notification Preferences. Make sure the box next to "Yes, I would like to receive info and offers related to PlayStation® and Sony." has a tick mark. If not, add one and then click Update Settings.

Edited by Stevieboy
amended link

3 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

Sign in with your PSN details here: https://id.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/signin/

Go to the Account tab and select Notification Preferences. Make sure the box next to "Yes, I would like to receive info and offers related to PlayStation00ae.png and Sony." has a tick mark. If not, add one and then click Update Settings.

An error keeps popping up

2 minutes ago, KANERKB said:

An error keeps popping up

I just tried this and got the same thing. Type in google "Sony Entertainment Network" and it should be the first option that comes up. Clicked on it and it brought me to my account signed in.