Predict the PS4 Launches!

Beyondthegrave07

lord almighty, so soon? I don't have enough money for this...

I would like to see titles from Square Enix and Bioware above all (which IP in particular doesn't matter to me), but I would not be averse to an Assassin's Creed, Tales series, or Persona game either. ...Not that I expect to see them at launch, mind.

I want to see the new controller most of all.....it has me hoping that things will stay the same. For game titles, I really want Dark Souls II, a new Silent Hill game, a final Uncharted game, Beyond: Two Souls, and Dead Space 4

I'll agree with you on another Uncharted game, as long it's more like 1 or 2 rather than 3 in means of the story and gameplay, but Dark Souls II (which I really want to get too) has already been confirmed as a PS3 title, so if it does end up on the PS4 as a launch title, it'd be a port, which wouldn't be a wise move on Sony or From Software's part. Another game I would love to see as a PS4 launch title (If I get a PS4, I'm not sure yet) would be another Ninja Gaiden game.

God of War

Ratchet & Clank (No co-op, no tower defense, no gimmicks, just platforming like the PS2 games and first three PS3 games)

Dante's Inferno 2

Sonic Adventure 3/Sonic Generations 2

Infamous 3 (or some Infamous game)

Borderlands 3

Bayonetta 2 (come on Platinum Games :ninja: )

Sonic adventure 3 would be astounding! I would love to raise another choa and play as every character again...it seems the I haven't felt so great full to another Sonic game since the second

Team Bondi the same people who made LA Noire are working on a game called Whore of the Orient i would like to see that as a launch title

Its not actually Team Bondi as they went bankrupt, Kennedy Miller Mitchell bought the rights to the game after the closure and they are now developing it so not sure how it will turn out.

Edited by Simpo

I want to see the new controller most of all.....it has me hoping that things will stay the same. For game titles, I really want Dark Souls II, a new Silent Hill game, a final Uncharted game, Beyond: Two Souls, and Dead Space 4

A FINAL uncharted game? What? Is the world coming to an end? Again?