Training hard trophy isn't unlocking

Go into free training and stay there for a hour. You are on the clock for how long you stay active in training. For example, if you don't press anything, then the game will freeze your clock for this trophy. You must stay active by tapping a button. The clock will start up, so continue this for a hour. The trophy will unlock after you leave free training mode. 

Edit: I think moving directional doesnt count. It has be be tapping attacks. I had no issues with trophy.

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

• 5 weeks later...
On 8/23/2017 at 3:38 AM, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Go into free training and stay there for a hour. You are on the clock for how long you stay active in training. For example, if you don't press anything, then the game will freeze your clock for this trophy. You must stay active by tapping a button. The clock will start up, so continue this for a hour. The trophy will unlock after you leave free training mode. 

Edit: I think moving directional doesnt count. It has be be tapping attacks. I had no issues with trophy.

i think this not quite true, i left my training sesion open while im sleeping (obviously nothing pressed), wake up 3 hours later check the trophy , nothing unlocked and then i just back up to main menu, and trophy pop there (in loading screen to main menu to be exact)