Hackers Warning!

VirtualNight

4 hours ago, Brettyboy888 said:

Why are people such twats? :/

Science is not so advanced for such hard questions yet, funny thing is that some of them are stronger than the current warhawk community without hacks and can easily beat me as well, yet they use hacks in any moment, seem like those who make fake accounts to have low rank and play in low ranks reserved lobbies to own all rookies inside, how could that be enjoyable idk ?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, pavelbagirov said:

How I clean negative stats?Tried to earn trophy to be a host for 4 hours and hacker come and hacked stats. Have total xp now: -99999910 . Hacker name was SkidPatrol

I hate to say this but I don't think there's anything that can be done. Now I could be wrong because I don't know or own the game but I'm pretty sure as of right now there is nothing you can do. Sorry 

Edited by dragon11gggg

7 hours ago, pavelbagirov said:

How I clean negative stats?Tried to earn trophy to be a host for 4 hours and hacker come and hacked stats. Have total xp now: -99999910 . Hacker name was SkidPatrol

I'm sorry for that, unless you didn't say a word to an hacker or kicked him from the server you were very unlucky to being chosen for this, unless you can convince another hacker to fix your stats there is no solution.

I used to know a good hacker who was kind to give points and never give negative ones, but now that he is gone, i have no idea who could help you. Very rarely someone makes a lobby and whoever joins receives free xp for highest rank; if you can find one, and the host gives you the standard 275,000xp, you can try to explain him your situation and ask if he can do you the favour to bring all your stats to 0.

Edited by VirtualNight

22 minutes ago, lasouris94 said:

Me too this night.

Damn, that seemed to be a particularly active day for hackers... i know few of them derank random people "just for fun". Have you just done something like hosting a lobby with your ID name or having a random to join in?

If none of both only thing i can think you didn't hide your trophies. I wouldn't be surprised if an hacker watches recent players on this site and hack them all just for fun, as he would have more fun to break your goals rather than a not trophy hunter who may not give importance to his stats.

Edited by VirtualNight

How has all this began? let me tell you a short story, so you should be able to understand.

For years WH had several clans, however 2 of them were well known (at least from when i could be considered a veteran of this game so when i knew it well).

First was N1 (as said in the first post i won't defame someone so i won't tell you the right tag clan), they were a nice clan and i was part of it for the last years, people were skilled but nice people as well, it was a pleasure to play in theyr lobbies and they were respected by WH community.

Second clan was N2, slightly stronger, which had also other tags at times, they were Rap fans that were acting like dumbs, like the bullies you see in TVs, they were hated by WH community, they had fun targeting people or kicking them at few sec from the end of a game. To be part of them you either had to be an ass licker of theyr leader (or a friend; anyone can have friends unfortunately) or act as a bull as well.

Some sort of Good vs Evil then; and so when the hackers started to invade WH they weren't strangers, guess who they were? right, N2 mostly, they had fun boring people, now they have fun hacking people (although mostly who are theyr enemies; i know only 2 who really target people randomly), nothing has changed if not for the fact they have much more control of WH. A case where the evil has won then, and you can't do anything, you should know well how much SEN gives attention to hackers, even if you would rec 30min of theyr hacks SEN would ignore you.

You haven't to deal with strangers of this game but with who knows it very very well. This is why i say to keep a lobby full, change its name, hide WH trophies, is the only thing you can do, unfortunately i have no idea if they can see who is hosting a lobby even if you change its name.

Edited by VirtualNight

Everytime i wanna start this game the hackers thing stops me, now after they announced the shutdown i've seen a lot of people getting the platinum no problem and that encouraged me to do it and now i am reading this thread and once again this is stopping me from doing it, why can't be a team of good hackers who can fixe all these problems ? only the bad ones, honestly i have never seen any good hacker in games 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Great_MazingerZ said:

Everytime i wanna start this game the hackers thing stops me, now after they announced the shutdown i've seen a lot of people getting the platinum no problem and that encouraged me to do it and now i am reading this thread and once again this is stopping me from doing it, why can't be a team of good hackers who can fixe all these problems ? only the bad ones, honestly i have never seen any good hacker in games 

Yes this game is a bet.

Edited by VirtualNight

1 hour ago, VirtualNight said:

Damn, that seemed to be a particularly active day for hackers... i know few of them derank random people "just for fun". Have you just done something like hosting a lobby with your ID name or having a random to join in?

If none of both only thing i can think you didn't hide your trophies. I wouldn't be surprised if an hacker watches recent players on this site and hack them all just for fun, as he would have more fun to break your goals rather than a not trophy hunter who may not give importance to his stats.

I was on my lobby alone, unfortunately my ID was seeing. And this is my first on this post.

I think stop because impossible to catch up with my points.

Just now, lasouris94 said:

I was on my lobby alone, unfortunately my ID was seeing. And this is my first on this post.

I think stop because impossible to catch up with my points.

I see couple of lobbies with ID names, you are not the only 1 doing that mistake.

Unless you have millions of negative xp you could still catch up.

30 minutes ago, Nemesis_WM said:

If you take too long to bring your dummies a random might join and he’ll see your ID. The red servers are a better option, only people from your clan willl be able to join.

I have no ideia if the hackers are able to spectate your restricted lobby though..

You need around 20sec to start and activate your pads.

For the spectator thing we need confirms from who has been hacked despite taking all precautions, normally is no possible do such thing.

However, if you really are worried, if you make a lobby and see a random then quickly pull off the power plug of your ps3, at times if a lobby is shutted down while a random is still in the Joining room window, he will get an error and won't be able to join in and see you.

Never tried the red server idea tho, could be helpful.

Edited by VirtualNight
  • Like 1

I've been noted that this is a public thread, even hackers can read it, i do not recommend to anyone going for the plat to post here or in the warhawk thread until you are done, as you leave a trace of your presence on the game.

Edited by VirtualNight

2 hours ago, VirtualNight said:

I see couple of lobbies with ID names, you are not the only 1 doing that mistake.

Unless you have millions of negative xp you could still catch up.

I changed my psn id name when started this trophy,so maybe they can hack just to know your psn id.They see your name here on psnprofiles.So the only way now to earn platinum is to hide all your trophies or Warhawk.Hackers very active now because they angry that people earn platinum on this game

Just now, pavelbagirov said:

I changed my psn id name when started this trophy,so maybe they can hack just to know your psn id.They see your name here on psnprofiles.So the only way now to earn platinum is to hide all your trophies or Warhawk.Hackers very active now because they angry that people earn platinum on this game

you said you have been hacked during the 4h trophy, during that moment anyone could have joined you, if you tried to lock it with another ps3 then you had to consider that the host is like if he does not exist, so you needed 2 pads (or more depeding from your lobby settings) from the other ps3 to lock it.

I used to be in a group that modded a game with the only intent of surprising other players (and each other) by doing some stuff they had never seen before. Like masking as pickup items and then running away or modding their chat lines in such a way that they said rude words without meaning to. I learnt a lot from that as well, but I did not need to ruin their day to have my own fun, or even be noticed by them. I even made some new friends along the way.

I find this all a bit sad to be honest. You could have used your 'skills' to give other people an even better time and you chose to troll and annoy them. You may not know it yet, but it says a lot about you as a person if your intuitive reaction is to pick the negative option.

Edited by pinkrobot_pb
  • Like 3