Friendship endures glitch

Schrodingers-Ian

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Guys it seems like the trophy may glitch for somebody if you win matches by letting yor opponent quit.

In order to get this trophy now you have to play full-length matches against a partner with whom you haven't quit before otherwise the season is permanently glitched. Therefore find a new partner and play the matches till the end. This method should grant you the trophy.

Edited by Sarge G

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/3/2017 at 3:43 PM, Jidokiteki said:

Guys it seems like the trophy may glitch for somebody if you win matches by letting yor opponent quit.

In order to get this trophy now you have to play full-length matches against a partner with whom you haven't quit before otherwise the season is permanently glitched. Therefore find a new partner and play the matches till the end. This method should grant you the trophy.

As you were one of my many boosting partners for this trophy when i could not get the trophy to pop, this method is not entirely correct. I figured out the issue and eventually managed to pop this trophy.

The reason i was locked out of getting it was something really weird i figured out, i helped another person get this trophy with a dummy account (which i had never used) and he got it on his first try. But i could not get it to pop on my main account, so i tried understanding what was different between my main account and the dummy account. To cut a long story short, it had to do with the FUT CHAMPIONS menu, i had entered this menu just before that mode discontinued and in the online menu and it would simply display 'unranked' where FUT CHAMPIONS section is. So after getting the rest of the FUT trophies i completely deleted my FUT team and created a new one. On the new one i did not click on FUT CHAMPIONS and got the friendly seasons trophy on my first try. 

The reason i know it had to do with Fut Champions is because when i helped my friend get the trophy with my dummy account i made a silly mistake. So, after helping him and before trying to pop the trophy on this dummy account i had messed around with the menus and clicked on the fut champions section. Afterwards when i tried to pop the trophy on the same dummy account i couldnt get it, even though moments before i had helped my boost partner. 

Anyway thats my long-winded rant on it, if anyone has the 'unranked' page for the fut champions section and cant get this trophy then id suggest deleting your team and creating a new one without entering the FUT CHAMPIONS section. Hopefully more people can get the trophy done now.

• Like 1

On 23/10/2017 at 0:50 AM, carlitosway01 said:

As you were one of my many boosting partners for this trophy when i could not get the trophy to pop, this method is not entirely correct. I figured out the issue and eventually managed to pop this trophy.

The reason i was locked out of getting it was something really weird i figured out, i helped another person get this trophy with a dummy account (which i had never used) and he got it on his first try. But i could not get it to pop on my main account, so i tried understanding what was different between my main account and the dummy account. To cut a long story short, it had to do with the FUT CHAMPIONS menu, i had entered this menu just before that mode discontinued and in the online menu and it would simply display 'unranked' where FUT CHAMPIONS section is. So after getting the rest of the FUT trophies i completely deleted my FUT team and created a new one. On the new one i did not click on FUT CHAMPIONS and got the friendly seasons trophy on my first try. 

The reason i know it had to do with Fut Champions is because when i helped my friend get the trophy with my dummy account i made a silly mistake. So, after helping him and before trying to pop the trophy on this dummy account i had messed around with the menus and clicked on the fut champions section. Afterwards when i tried to pop the trophy on the same dummy account i couldnt get it, even though moments before i had helped my boost partner. 

Anyway thats my long-winded rant on it, if anyone has the 'unranked' page for the fut champions section and cant get this trophy then id suggest deleting your team and creating a new one without entering the FUT CHAMPIONS section. Hopefully more people can get the trophy done now.

I confirm this method is working.

Edited by chrismad1976