Good Intentions Trophy Glitched?

ObsiEez

I did the Good Intentions trophy 3 different times & it never unlocked. I did it once on a save file I had started already & it didn't pop. Then I made a new file & went to day 4 without ANY heat & it didn't pop. Then I went back & did it AGAIN on another file too day 5 & it didn't pop. (It was all in one sitting) It's getting really annoying since a day last a little under 20 minutes just about so I'm just waiting my fucking time doing this over & over & having it not pop

Update, I finally got it after going into the K.A.P.O.W Camp & spam surrendering (down then up on the D-Pad) to go into Solitary to work on another trophy, not sure why it didn't pop up the other times (didn't pop when my brother tried either) so if you're having problems with the trophy, spam surrender (your heat won't go up & you don't have to appear for anything plus you'll work towards another trophy at the same time)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
28 minutes ago, hotdog_president said:

I can confirm that going to KAPOW Camp and spamming surrender will get both Good Intentions and the Are You Lonesome Tonight? trophies. On the beginning of Day 4 I got both trophies!

May have patched it since but back then it was a little wonky and sometimes it wanted to pop and other times it didn't. Glad you got it no problem though man. Good luck on the rest of the trophies brother!

• 5 years later...