Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jeno---

zero to hero/defending champ/triple crown

2 posts in this topic

just need some advice because this game is starting to piss me off im going for zero to hero achievement im on season 4 but in my historic goals my current season 2/10 it should be 3/10 its not counted my first season...secondly defending champ when i was in season 3 my consecutive championships in historic goals was 1/3  and triple crown champions won was 0/3 .now im in season 4 defending champ is on 0/3 and triple crown 1/3...what im asking is if any 1 has experienced the same thing or if any 1 knows if this is a bug if so id rather not carry on with the game.if you play project cars you will understand what i mean.any comments will be appreciated thanks

I didn't experience any problems at all with any of these things. What tier did you start on for zero to hero? And what tiers have you been playing on since? For zero to hero, to be safe, start at the lowest tier and be sure to do one season on each tier before winning the highest. For the others just play the same season four times in a row with the same team and car. should be no issues