Does the new Lost Legacy Arena Map Effect trophies?

Survival arena is a new game mode that was introduced in the multiplayer. It's a new game mode, not a map. It has nothing to do with the survival stages that require the three stars on crushing. Actually, it doesn't have any trophies and I don't think it will. I hope I understood your question and that I was able to help. :)

Edited by GoldenSurprise
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, GoldenSurprise said:

Survival arena is a new game mode that was introduced in the multiplayer. It's a new game mode, not a map. It has nothing to do with the survival stages that require the three stars on crushing. Actually, it doesn't have any trophies and I don't think it will. I hope I understood your question and that I was able to help. :)

Yes it does thank you! Have there been any new modifiers that help with Survival?

1 hour ago, willmill97 said:

Yes it does thank you! Have there been any new modifiers that help with Survival?

No problem. :)

About the modifiers, I haven't invested much time playing Survival, so I'm not the best person to help you with that. I'm sure there are other people here that have a better knowledge of that matter. I will just always prefer UC3's multiplayer.

• 2 weeks later...