ItsNferno

Just Cause 3 Bragging Rights Trophy Fix

30 posts in this topic

So as many of you know, the leaderboards on Just Cause 3 are broken. This is making it impossible for people to get the Bragging Rights trophy and finish the platinum, but I found a glitch that will fix this and allow anyone to get the Bragging Rights trophy, so all credit for the discovery of this glitch goes to me, ItsNferno. Feel free to repost this glitch on YouTube if you'd like, but remember to give me credit in the video. For this glitch, you will need a friend along with yourself with Just Cause 3 to be online at the time of doing this glitch. 

Step 1: You and your friend want to start up the same challenge.

Step 2: Both you and your friend will need to press options to pause the game.

Step 3: You need to remove your friend from your friend list and then have them accept a new friend request all while the game is paused, if you or your friend quit the challenge before earning the trophy you will both need to perform the glitch again.

Step 4:  After your friend has accepted the friend request, you can unpause the game and beat each other's scores for the trophy, if you fail you can always retry, but the glitch will need to be completed again if you quit the challenge.

 

To find players to do this method, use Gaming Sessions.

Edited by Stevieboy
Folk should use Gaming Sessions to find players to do this with, not the forum.
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The thread title is misleading - it's not a "fix" as such, but rather a (no doubt temporary) exploit that happens to unlock the trophy in question.  A "fix" implies that the developers have corrected the issue themselves.

 

Still, this could help anyone who still needs the trophy.  I should maybe jump on this myself, in case this method does get patched.  I'd hope that the devs would put more focus into fixing the leaderboards though, so that the glitch would become redundant.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, StewartBros said:

The thread title is misleading - it's not a "fix" as such, but rather a (no doubt temporary) exploit that happens to unlock the trophy in question.  A "fix" implies that the developers have corrected the issue themselves.

 

Still, this could help anyone who still needs the trophy.  I should maybe jump on this myself, in case this method does get patched.  I'd hope that the devs would put more focus into fixing the leaderboards though, so that the glitch would become redundant.

 

It isn't really misleading anyone, it's just poor wording.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So the leaderboards ARE "broken"? I came here to specifically ask what was going on with them. I have 100+ friends, yet only ONE is showing on the leaderboards. I refuse to believe only one of all of them played this game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ItsNferno, want to try with me please? Hope this works. I have the other 2 online trophies done but my leaderboards are completely empty

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How is this broken? I got it legit not to long ago (3rd of august). I had extended leaderbords and beat someone that is not in my friends list.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Facas said:

How is this broken? I got it legit not to long ago (3rd of august). I had extended leaderbords and beat someone that is not in my friends list.

Well, for me the leaderboards are completely empty, no one on it except my own score

And there are loads of people with the same issue

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't know that, but since i don't have that issue you can try to add me. It may

 fix your problem.

 

Edited by Facas
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ItsNferno said:

 

You're welcome! :D

Huge thanks. Got that ugly ass b**** of a trophy right away. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks so much for this, this game has been broken for a long time, really really poor stuff, but appreciate it

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TartanArmy41 said:

Thanks so much for this, this game has been broken for a long time, really really poor stuff, but appreciate it

 

Thanks, Im happy that it worked for you :).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried this on two different races and beat my friend's score each time, the trophy didn't pop.  He was showing up on the leaderboard in the comlink while in the challenge but wasn't on the challenge leaderboard at the retry screen.  Is this the issue?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks, thanks, thanks!!! It works!!! Me and two friends got ir today with your method 😀

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Sulivan666 said:

Thanks, thanks, thanks!!! It works!!! Me and two friends got ir today with your method 1f600.png

:)

 

 

 

2 hours ago, to85pher said:

I tried this on two different races and beat my friend's score each time, the trophy didn't pop.  He was showing up on the leaderboard in the comlink while in the challenge but wasn't on the challenge leaderboard at the retry screen.  Is this the issue?

 

 

i don't know, just make sure you follow all the steps correctly. If you're still having the issue, maybe try it with a different friend. 

Edited by ItsNferno
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got the trophy now, it seems that land races don't work, got it on wingsuit challenge

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i helped lars a few minutes ago and we can confirm that. crash bomb works as well.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried this method with a friend doing a Scrapyard Scramble and it did not work.  We tried again doing the "Sky Terror" DLC mission and it worked.  I did see his name in the leaderboard after I died during my first attempt and retried the challenge.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/26/2017 at 0:00 PM, Cyclooney said:

Thank u ItsNferno so much

ur method worked like a charm 

 

 

You're very welcome :) 

 

On 8/26/2017 at 1:40 PM, Old-Hunter-bh said:

I need someone to do this method with him feel free to add me Old-hunter-bh 

 

thank you very much for sharing this method it's work fine all credit for you

 

Im happy it worked for you! xD 

Edited by ItsNferno
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got this today! ItsNferno thanks for saving this Platinum!!!!! It seems the only way it works as the leaderboards are broken. We have to thank you as Avalache was not able to give us a solution...

Edited by marcellus_dk-us
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/28/2017 at 7:22 PM, Aky-21 said:

Thanks ItsNferno, got the trophy 263a.png

 

I'm glad :)

 

On 8/29/2017 at 8:15 AM, marcellus_dk-us said:

Got this today! ItsNferno thanks for saving this Platinum!!!!! It seems the only way it works as the leaderboards are broken. We have to thank you as Avalache was not able to give us a solution...

You're welcome! xD I honestly can't believe that a random gamer on the internet fixed an issue that a triple-a game company couldn't fix :D 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26-8-2017 at 5:55 PM, to85pher said:

I got the trophy now, it seems that land races don't work, got it on wingsuit challenge

 

On 26-8-2017 at 5:59 PM, Facas said:

i helped lars a few minutes ago and we can confirm that. crash bomb works as well.

We indeed tried the landrace Sunrosa Sprint or something like that twice, that didn't work. But i got it on the Lighthouse Blast challenge, where you have to drive a Quad with explosives into a parking place or something. This challenge is in the first region (Baia) of the game so everyone can get there quickly. You just have to beat the score your friend sets for you atm of playing. Not a previous score, @Facas was already on the leaderboard with a score of +18000 and i scored less then that and still got the trophy 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.