now Free in the ps store?

Gr4de_04

I dunno if this is a bug or anything but i was looking how much infamous first light would cost when i saw the original game totally free for ps+ members. It said PS Now underneath it but i don't have PS now and my wallet didnt lost any money. Im now installing it so that seems legit, right? Im not sure if Sony is aware of this but get it while u can. i didn't paid a single cent for it.

Just now, DarkHarmonixer said:

either you got lucky or it is a Timed Trial. As I am looking at the site now and it is still showing the price.

Just now, imOvray said:

You can play it for free with a PS NOW subscribtion but in the EU PS STORE it's still 12.99. but yh it says PS NOW underneath.

Well, guess im really lucky cuz im downloading it right now. and im EU btw. i already played it many years ago though but love to play it again. wasnt a trophy hunter bak than either.

1 minute ago, DarkHarmonixer said:

he said he does not have PS Now

oh i missread :l well obviously it's gonna be free if you have a ps now subscription... it's the all point of it..

Just now, gamesfourever said:

Well, guess im really lucky cuz im downloading it right now. and im EU btw. i already played it many years ago though but love to play it again. wasnt a trophy hunter bak than either.

with a ps now subscription?

It's a trial. 

Sony used to offer a fair few "full game trials" in the day for Plus users. inFamous, Far Cry 2, Assassin's Creed 2, etc. were all on there.

They give you an hour play time of the full game, and all trophies can NOT be synced. It's basically a small demo not unlike the current trend of 10 hour demos being given away by everyone and their mother.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

It's a trial. 

Sony used to offer a fair few "full game trials" in the day for Plus users. inFamous, Far Cry 2, Assassin's Creed 2, etc. were all on there.

They give you an hour play time of the full game, and all trophies can NOT be synced. It's basically a small demo not unlike the current trend of 10 hour demos being given away by everyone and their mother.

I can't find far cry 2 at all on the ps store. probs delisted. AC II is on there but doesnt have the ps+ esclusive thing. I hope ur wrong and its jsut the full game but heres hoping, its still installing

9 minutes ago, gamesfourever said:

Seems it a trial after all. thats too bad. still gonna play it for nostalgias sake though

It is a damn good game. It was one of the first PS3 game I have ever played. Definitely the first exclusive I played for the console.

49 minutes ago, skateak said:

It is a damn good game. It was one of the first PS3 game I have ever played. Definitely the first exclusive I played for the console.

A dam good game indeed. My first ps game (which was also an exclusive) was ratchet and clank 3, however. that was not my playstation. Infamous was one of my first games too, and i jsut finished the trial and am considering buying the game. aperantly when u download a full game trail you get a new item apearing in the playstore which is a 50% off coupon for the game.

13 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

You can sign up for a 7 day free trial to p.s. now if you never had a subscription to it before, you can earn trophies aswell, and get some free platinums!

Cool, do you have a link of some sort? Also, any games you recommend?

Edited by gamesfourever

15 minutes ago, gamesfourever said:

Cool, do you have a link of some sort? Also, any games you recommend?

Just go to p.s. now on your ps4, you'll see it posted, it'll automatically sign you up for a subscription when your trial ends, but you can turn that off so it doesn't

I can't recommend any games because I don't know what you like, but it has a substantial library of like 500+ games to choose from