PS4 Issue!

hadygamal12

Hey Guys! i'm having a problem here..my ps4 drops frame in Most of the games! an example...i bought *Assassin's Creed The Ezio Collection* and AC2 worked fine...AC Brotherhood there was a little freezing in the game..AC Revelations there is drop frame not just once in a while but always! it drops every one or 2 min. but the cutscenes works fine even though it's playing from the engine of the game not a recorded video! Here is a video recorded from my ps4 that shows the drop you can notice it at 0:14...so that's normal? or my ps4 has an issue? i have my ps4 since more than a year! so the warranty is finished! And there is something strange! Gta V works very good! not even a single drop or freeze! "everybody's gone to the rapture" there was a freezing when is sprint..I always play when the air conditioner works so there is no overheating! so please help me because this issue is annoying me very much! i want to finish ac revelations but when i play and see the drop i turn off the game because it's so annoying...

• 3 weeks later...

Them lag spikes are nothing compared to what the PC community have experienced with the non remastered version for consoles and PC. It's probably an installation issue. Try deleting all AC Revelations content first, then restore your consoles database. After you've done those two steps, reinstall all your AC Revelations content back onto your systems hard drive. You can find instructions on how to restore the database below.

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/get-help/help-library/system---hardware/power---system-stability/safe-mode-on-playstation-4/

Edited by nfsmwuk

• 2 weeks later...