How do i get this game?

Gr4de_04

When i go to the PS store it says i can't buy it becasue i dont own the discount coupon. like what the hell?

do i need inFAMOUS 2 to get this? if so, how much does it cost and how can i get the discount coupon and how much discount does it give?
Do i need a downloaded copy of inFAMOUS 2 or does a physical copy work too?

You shouldn't, it says in the description "Download inFAMOUS™: Festival of Blood today to rid New Marais of the vampire scourge and remember, this is a complete game; you don’t need to own inFAMOUS™ or inFAMOUS™ 2 to play." (EU website) Does it not let you put it in your basket or does it not let you check out?

22 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

You shouldn't, it says in the description "Download inFAMOUS2122.png: Festival of Blood today to rid New Marais of the vampire scourge and remember, this is a complete game; you don’t need to own inFAMOUS2122.png or inFAMOUS2122.png 2 to play." (EU website) Does it not let you put it in your basket or does it not let you check out?

It does not let me put in the the basket

18 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

I have a backlog of 150+ games

And as it doesn't have a platinum, it sits on the back burner, indefinitely..lol

why the hack do you buy so many games if u never gonna play them? i never buy games unless i plan on actually playing them. do you have too much money?

11 minutes ago, gamesfourever said:

why the hack do you buy so many games if u never gonna play them? i never buy games unless i plan on actually playing them. do you have too much money?

I wish!..no, I'm actually quite broke..I'm just a sucker for flash sales and ps+ discounts

7 minutes ago, hugglebunn-e said:

Try it out. My first infamous game. A lotta fun. 

I will, eventually ;)

11 minutes ago, gamesfourever said:

I am right there with him on that. I have 230+ just on PS4. That includes plus games and F2P games I haven't started.

Back on topic. I don't understand why you can't just buy it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Maybe you're looking at the one that was sold in the bundle with Killzone HD back in the day. I know that's where I bought the game, and the store isn't very clear with half their markings and shit.

Nah the killzone bundel is right next to it.

• 2 weeks later...