Crystal Problem

MustafaTR-07

I am level 37 in the game and I can't pass last boss. I know need to improve my armor, however I accediantly bought Warlock class for 10 crystals and haven't got a single crystal to upgrade. I re-played all bosses over and over again but still didn't earn any crystals. What should I do? I don't want to restart the game and play all over again because this game is really boring. ?? Any solutions?

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/24/2017 at 6:38 PM, MustafaTR-07 said:

I am level 37 in the game and I can't pass last boss. I know need to improve my armor, however I accediantly bought Warlock class for 10 crystals and haven't got a single crystal to upgrade. I re-played all bosses over and over again but still didn't earn any crystals. What should I do? I don't want to restart the game and play all over again because this game is really boring. 1f62d.png1f62d.png Any solutions?

Don't use your crystals to buy those regular power ups things that you use to attack your opponent (whatever they're called), only use your crystals to upgrade your armor. I've been in that same situation, and I had no choice but to restart and then finally finished it and got my 100%. If you have real ca$h, you can buy crystals from the PSN Store. 

Edited by ee28max
  • Like 1

On 10.09.2017 at 0:49 PM, ee28max said:

Don't use your crystals to buy those regular power ups things that you use to attack your opponent (whatever they're called), only use your crystals to upgrade your armor. I've been in that same situation, and I had no choice but to restart and then finally finished it and got my 100%. If you have real ca$h, you can buy crystals from the PSN Store. 

I understand you, probably gonna restart the game when I am free. I bought the warlock class to get last level faster but it costs me 20 hours. :( Thanks for reply. 

• Like 1