Dangisuckatgamin

Trophy Discussion

24 posts in this topic

Discuss away!

For me I find this list pretty darn good. I was hoping they'd have one or two fishing trophies and at least they did incorporate the one.

I'm really excited.  Hop, Skip and a Jump will be hard for me because I suck at water skipping in the past entries

11 minutes ago, Munkian said:

So excited for this, going to be pretty dam hard to get a condor though

OMG, a condor!  Jesus, getting a albatross on the Everybody's Golf PSVita version was hard enough that will be so hard.

The fact that the trophy list is finally out for this is so ridiculously exciting for me! That being said, the list could be interesting.

Most of the trophies are your standard Hot Shots Golf (Everybody's Golf) fare. The condor and albatross trophies can prove to be tough, especially due to the condor being a hole in one on a Par 5. I'm sure that there will be a course that's either a huge downhill or a very short Par 5 in order to obtain this trophy. I wonder how many fish there are and if they need to be unlocked via capsules to even appear like in old Hot Shots Golf games? Regardless, this is a game I'm extremely likely to get just for being such a fan of the series. 

Looks very similar to the PS Vita Hot Shots Golf, which I found very enjoyable and challenging to platinum. That Condor trophy looks to be the platinum breaker, however...

I've been waiting months for this list, it looks like the same difficulty as the previous game. And just from eyeballing the list condor seems to be the toughest, maybe you have to cut a bend or something ridiculous. Also i wonder how hard the tournament 5 related trophy is. Regardless i'll most likely give it a go, it should be a much more enjoyable time than with a half broken ps3 controller. I'm still undecided if i should pre-order it though.

1 hour ago, markcavan said:

OMG, a condor!  Jesus, getting a albatross on the Everybody's Golf PSVita version was hard enough that will be so hard.

If there isn't a silly easy hole, this is gonna be an absolute platinum breaker.

I only have 5 games on my profile that I do not have the plat for - one of them being Hot Shots Golf on the Vita. I could never get the albatross. So this will be even tougher.

Speaking of which - shame this isn't on the Vita. Goes into the maybe pile for me. Would have been must buy if there was a Vita version

12 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

If there isn't a silly easy hole, this is gonna be an absolute platinum breaker.

I only have 5 games on my profile that I do not have the plat for - one of them being Hot Shots Golf on the Vita. I could never get the albatross. So this will be even tougher.

Speaking of which - shame this isn't on the Vita. Goes into the maybe pile for me. Would have been must buy if there was a Vita version

Not to go off topic too much but if you want to get your albatross really easy:
Pick Maple leaf course, first hole.
Use anyone you can reach the green with in one shot (I use Isaac).
Club and ball type should only focus on distance and control (impact is useless for what I am explaining).
Guess where you need to hit for the ball to roll toward the hole and use a super topspin (hold down while setting power and up when you hit. You need perfect impact).
Even though the ball will be traveling way too fast to go in the hole, if you manage to get it to reach the hole it will hit the pin and go in due to the super topspin. I did it on both the Vita and the ps3 version with this technique.
If you miss simply exit out and spam X to load back in with the same settings.

The only thing on this new game's list that I am unsure about is the tournament trophies. Other than that it looks the same as the psVita and the (much harder) ps3 versions of the previous entry.

1 hour ago, diskdocx said:

55 minutes ago, RVMcypress_grave said:

Not to go off topic too much but if you want to get your albatross really easy:
Pick Maple leaf course, first hole.
Use anyone you can reach the green with in one shot (I use Isaac).
Club and ball type should only focus on distance and control (impact is useless for what I am explaining).
Guess where you need to hit for the ball to roll toward the hole and use a super topspin (hold down while setting power and up when you hit. You need perfect impact).
Even though the ball will be traveling way too fast to go in the hole, if you manage to get it to reach the hole it will hit the pin and go in due to the super topspin. I did it on both the Vita and the ps3 version with this technique.
If you miss simply exit out and spam X to load back in with the same settings.

The only thing on this new game's list that I am unsure about is the tournament trophies. Other than that it looks the same as the psVita and the (much harder) ps3 versions of the previous entry.

The albatross trophy is the one trophy holding me back from getting the Everybody's Golf Vita platinum too! (Well I do need to buy all the items from the shop, but that's a simple enough though boring grind lol)

@RVMcypress_grave I will definitely give your tip a go at some point, though I do have this new game on pre-order! lol 

This is everything I expected it to be, Can't wait to play it.
Well I was not expecting a condor to be added but it does not surprise me.

Edited by fisty123

Never really played everybodys golf started it on ps now yesterday to get ready for this. What is a condor shot?

2 minutes ago, Speedyviper666 said:

Never really played everybodys golf started it on ps now yesterday to get ready for this. What is a condor shot?

A condor is scoring 4 under par for a hole. So you would have to get a hole in one on a par 5.

Edited by Stevieboy

26 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

A condor is scoring 4 under par for a hole. So you would have to get a hole in one on a par 5.

oh sounds challenging thx

Could actually be easy than Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational depending on the difficulty of the ranks in the challenge tournaments. The Gold Crown stuff in that game was hard. And of course, like everyone has mentioned, Condor could be ridiculous. There has to be a short par 5 in the game for it to even be possible. And who knows what number hole that will be, so getting in an official round could indeed be platinum breaking for many. At any rate, I look forward to the challenge. Not sure if I'll get the plat this time but I like these games anyway.

Any online specific trophies? From what i can see maybe 1...? I heard this version will have mp

Seems there's only one. Which is a good thing since the game seems to be plagued by microtransactions, creating an uneven playing field.

Anyone know how you unlocked more VS characters once you have watched the credits? It says Today's Special rank Revenge VS Character with a question mark

Edited by Munkian

This trophy list takes a long of luck and grinding. Fun game but its going to be a tedious plat.

Edited by fisty123

One condor will not be enough for platina trophy.
To unlock and beat all VS characters you'll have to score three condors in official (tiny or normal cup)

May i ask, the game has Any other online trophy outside the one asking playing a game in an online course? the others can all be done even Offline (Well offline mode)?

The guide tells that and the fishing trophy but doesn't tell why for the Fish trophy Online is required :(

Online is required for the fishing trophy because most of the fish can be caught only in locations in the Online courses.  There are only two fishing locations in the Home area, and each location has only certain specific fish available.