No Trophies!?

Hey guys, this is a new one for me! I bought the game which has downloaded all 5 episodes and there are no trophies for it? Usually when you start a game and check your trophy collection the game will appear showing the list of trophies. When the first trophy (which is at the very beginning of the game) didn't unlock I checked and there are no trophies being displayed.

I deleted the game and re-downloaded it and although the trophy list is now showing up they are not unlocking! Anyone experienced this? I have no idea what to do now...

That is certainly a new one. Was it the PS3 or PS4 version of the game you bought? The PS4 version is meant to be a broken mess according to some users, although I never had an issue with it. I'll try and see if other people had issues unlocking trophies...

Here ya go. Read the firstpost in the thread

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/back-to-the-future-episode-2-a/100525-minimum-panic-not-unlocking.html

EDIT

Actually nevermind. That seems to be for something else. Although the users do report glitchy trophies that don't unlock

Edited by Miles_Warren
  • Like 1

Just now, Miles_Warren said:

That is certainly a new one. Was it the PS3 or PS4 version of the game you bought? The PS4 version is meant to be a broken mess according to some users, although I never had an issue with it. I'll try and see if other people had issues unlocking trophies...

It's the PS3 version. When the first trophy is meant to unlock after Marty says "You built a time machine with a delorean" the game freezes for 1 second and then continues but no trophy. I've checked game data to delete any files from there but it shows nothing. Is there anywhere else that keeps files I could delete and try download again?

8 minutes ago, Hogie838 said:

Hey guys, this is a new one for me! I bought the game which has downloaded all 5 episodes and there are no trophies for it? Usually when you start a game and check your trophy collection the game will appear showing the list of trophies. When the first trophy (which is at the very beginning of the game) didn't unlock I checked and there are no trophies being displayed.

I deleted the game and re-downloaded it and although the trophy list is now showing up they are not unlocking! Anyone experienced this? I have no idea what to do now...

this game have trophies but no platinum in digital,if you buy this game in retail you will earn a platinum

• Like 1

Just now, locoporkko said:

this game have trophies but no platinum in digital,if you buy this game in retail you will earn a platinum

Oh I didn't know that! I thought the platinum came when you downloaded the full game and not just by episode. Does that mean every episode is going to have its own trophy list? Because I just want all the trophies together if you understand me.

6 minutes ago, Hogie838 said:

Oh I didn't know that! I thought the platinum came when you downloaded the full game and not just by episode. Does that mean every episode is going to have its own trophy list? Because I just want all the trophies together if you understand me.

Only the PS3 physical version of the game, available only in Europe if I recall correctly, and the PS4 30th anniversary version have a platinum trophy. 

Each episode has its own trophy set (PS3).

Edited by Deceptrox
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hogie838 said:

It's the PS3 version. When the first trophy is meant to unlock after Marty says "You built a time machine with a delorean" the game freezes for 1 second and then continues but no trophy. I've checked game data to delete any files from there but it shows nothing. Is there anywhere else that keeps files I could delete and try download again?

I have no idea about this unfortunately. Can anybody help with this one?

6 minutes ago, locoporkko said:

The PS4 digital version has a platbut I think the PS3 version has no plat and is broken into five separate trophy lists - one for each chapter.

5 minutes ago, Hogie838 said:

Yep I am almost 100% certain that the PS3 version has no plat and will have 5 separate trophy lists for each chapter. If you want the plat get the PS4 version.

Just now, Deceptrox said:

Only the PS3 physical version of the game, available only in Europe if I recall correctly, and the PS4 30th anniversary version have a platinum trophy. 

I'm so glad you told me that. Now I'm happy the trophies didn't unlock. I'll have a look for the physical version instead so. Cheers!

Thanks for your help guys!

Downloading the PS4 version instead I'll get in touch with Sony tomorrow see if I can get a refund for PS3 version, but I won't hold my breath LOL

Thanks so much for all your help!! ?

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Hogie838 said:

I'm so glad you told me that. Now I'm happy the trophies didn't unlock. I'll have a look for the physical version instead so. Cheers!

Downloading the PS4 version instead I'll get in touch with Sony tomorrow see if I can get a refund for PS3 version, but I won't hold my breath LOL

Thanks so much for all your help!! 1f600.png

if you buy this game and you call sony to refund the money in less of 14 days sony give the money of your game 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Hogie838 said:

Thanks so much for all your help!! 1f600.png

Think if you played less than 2 hrs, they'll refund.

• Like 1

I've had this game sitting on my PS3 for a couple of months. It only cost something like 6 euro so I'm not too bothered really! I'm actually glad cos I'd rather have all trophies in one list with a plat rather than by episode. Thanks guys for the help, much appreciated!!

3 hours ago, Deceptrox said:

Each episode has its own trophy set (PS3).

I've seen it for sale here in the States. At a Farm and Fleet, I think. But yeah, all of Telltale's earlier games were separate episode downloads with separate trophy lists, so no Plat.. 

• Like 1

bought the game in digital form and received a plat (ps4 version), i think the ps3 version had no plat. and i've got to admit: it's a broken mess... crashes over crashes over crashes... after EVERY trophy i've backed up my savefile on a usb stick... glad i did it, save file was corrupt more then once... good luck getting that plat.

Edited by zeit86geist
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, zeit86geist said:

bought the game in digital form and received a plat (ps4 version), i think the ps3 version had no plat. and i've got to admit: it's a broken mess... crashes over crashes over crashes... after EVERY trophy i've backed up my savefile on a usb stick... glad i did it, save file was corrupt more then once... good luck getting that plat.

Oh great, it doesn't sound like it's worth the pain! I've downloaded it now so I'll play on a blank profile incase it starts f*ck!ng up on me. Thanks for the info.

3 hours ago, DamagingRob said:

I've seen it for sale here in the States. At a Farm and Fleet, I think. But yeah, all of Telltale's earlier games were separate episode downloads with separate trophy lists, so no Plat.. 

I've seen on some profiles where people have it in seperate trophy lists for each episode and I didn't want that. It was a blessing now the trophies wouldn't unlock actually.

24 minutes ago, Hogie838 said:

Okay, I've had enough of this now! I've bought the PS4 version and the trophies still ARE NOT unlocking... WTF!?

is strange i dont have any trouble to earn the platinum in ps4,i earn the platinum in september 2016

Edited by locoporkko