new bf1 dlc? trophy list?

melodicmizery

just saw the "in the name of the tsar" came out, so i installed it today, they only put 1 map out of 6 up. servers are completely dead in browser but i havent tried quick match yet. im guessing its only open for premium members 2 weeks early or something who knows

anyways, anyone know a link to what trophies are coming up? the last ones were very irritating and i dont wanna start even playing really until i know what to kinda go for. im guessing the other 5 maps will be released in 2 weeks maybe?

im totally out of the loop if anyone could fill me in. i didnt even know they put out 2 night maps.

their dlc release dates are so whacky lol, by the time the last one comes out the game is going to be dead

p.s. sorry if this is posted in the wrong section

1 hour ago, melodicmizery said:

just saw the "in the name of the tsar" came out, so i installed it today, they only put 1 map out of 6 up. servers are completely dead in browser but i havent tried quick match yet. im guessing its only open for premium members 2 weeks early or something who knows

anyways, anyone know a link to what trophies are coming up? the last ones were very irritating and i dont wanna start even playing really until i know what to kinda go for. im guessing the other 5 maps will be released in 2 weeks maybe?

im totally out of the loop if anyone could fill me in. i didnt even know they put out 2 night maps.

their dlc release dates are so whacky lol, by the time the last one comes out the game is going to be dead

p.s. sorry if this is posted in the wrong section

The night maps got added a couple months ago. You should go to the Battlefield site every couple weeks for new info. They post new stuff pretty often, if not weekly. It doesn't look like the list has been released yet though. I looked for trophies, achievements and steam achievements and couldn't find any.

Edited by skateak
  • Like 1

I'm pretty sure In the Name of the Tsar has yet to release. It was scheduled for release somewhere in September (no exact date) and I haven't seen any news announcing an early release. Also, the trophy list for They Shall Not Pass released only 1 hour before the actual DLC was available so I doubt we'll get an early look at the new trophies this time.

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 1

thanks for the info just played the new snow map, its prob one of the worse maps they ever made. your lucky if you even spot a character. its basically all snow and a few trees, and im not even kidding. it must of took them 5 minutes to make this horrific map lol. and i forgot how god awful the guns in this game are. man this is going to take some getting use to again. pumping a billion rounds into someone with a full drum magazine and them one shotting you and seeing they still have 90% life is iridiculous. the assault class may as well not even exist lol