Abnormally High Completion Rate

41 minutes ago, LunchCannon54 said:

How has this been done so quickly by so many people? Fairly sure there's online titles requiring you win 50 times and a trophy for playing for 30 hours. Even with boosting online trophies tend to have higher rarities in general. 

That is rather unusual.

I can understand games like Bloodborne getting a high percentage rate because that particular game has a cult following. Many people bought a PS4 primarily just to play and beat Bloodborne. I'm sure a fair number of fans likely have the Dark Soul games on the PC, and Bloodborne on the PS4 because that's the only system you can play it on. Unless Playstation Now is accessible on a PC and therefore Bloodborne, which then you can technically play on that platform.

Only 76 people own it from this site and of those 76 only 15 have the plat.
The fastest and first achiever took 2 days to finish it. The slowest took 2 weeks.
You only need to win 10 matches and that can be boosted pretty easily if you have 2 PS4s. If you need 50 wins or loses you can still get that with 2 ps4s.
Also i'm pretty sure Storm 2 lets you search for player in ranked matches so it's even easier. 

Edited by soultaker655

10 hours ago, soultaker655 said:

Only 76 people own it from this site and of those 76 only 15 have the plat.
The fastest and first achiever took 2 days to finish it. The slowest took 2 weeks.
You only need to win 10 matches and that can be boosted pretty easily if you have 2 PS4s. If you need 50 wins or loses you can still get that with 2 ps4s.
Also i'm pretty sure Storm 2 lets you search for player in ranked matches so it's even easier. 

Oh it's been out for a little while, has it? I thought that might be the case.

I just saw the lists go up months ago but no one had started them, but the games have finally popped up on the Australian PSN store a couple of days ago and seeing that barely anyone had started them on here I just assumed it had only just come out everywhere else. If it is the case they've been out for a little while it's fair enough they've been done as they aren't hard at all. Probably should have checked the dates, my mistake. 

Anyway it's actually not a bad price if you get them in a bundle. They're ridiculously priced individually as $30 over here but they've about $55 in a bundle of all three, and you can add 4 for an extra $44 (I'd wait for a sale for that individually, though). 

To be fair, the 30-hour trophy is not that bad, as you can easily leave the system on for several hours. As for the online stuff, yeah that person must have an additional PS4, or can easily find a partner and switch wins/losses. If that's the case, I can't wait to try this out on my PS4.

Edited by GarciaFever
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2017 at 1:01 PM, Brawler said:

Don't forget that a lot of the people doing the PS4 versions have already done the PS3 versions of each game. This paired with the fact they're fairly easy and it makes sense they're not rare.

Pretty much this, as i remembered how to earn each trophy on PS3. The PS4 version wasn't hard.