Worm Slayer and SWAG Trophy bugged?

Hi,

on my first playthrough I tried to get the Worm Slayer trophy combined with the Who needs machines when you've got SWAG trophy. So I killed the Drillworm without using the Electric Dischargers and didn't get anything though Worm Slayer is an unmissable story trophy. Maybe trying to combine these two on the first playthrough was a bad idea.. a couple of days ago I started my Hardcore playthrough and killed the Drillworm using the dischargers so I could at least get the Worm Slayer and try SWAG in a cleanup playthrough. Again no trophy.

Has anyone else expierenced those problems? The only thing I found were a couple of old posts on the steam forums for the PC Version.

Cheers,

Riggnarokk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Both trophies didn't unlock for me. I made a backup save right before the boss so I guess I'll try again? 

-UPDATE-

Nope, that didn't work. Any suggestions?

-FINAL UPDATE-

Both trophies unlocked. What I did was deleted the game and redownloaded it.  I Fought the boss again (for the 4rth freak'n time) and both trophies unlocked. 

Edited by MrTacoNinja
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey guys these trophies are not glitched they are just finicky, what happens is when you are fighting the worm  boss after a while stalagmites will eventually start dropping down and there's a good chance one will hit the boss and kill it thus voiding both trophies, just make sure you land the final hit and it should unlock fine, I figured this out when I ran into this problem in my main account, hope this helps someone. 

Burritoprime.png

Edited by Sunnyburrito
  • Like 1