Insane, no pick ups requirement.

KaKrackle

Anyone got any good advice on how to achieve this one? I have blasted through the game nicely up until this point, but this challenge is kicking my ass. Its the last thing I need for Dies Irae and I cant get any where close to doing it. I have mostly been playing Stage 5. 

3 hours ago, penyka_2010 said:

Hi, all. I need HELP, I have complete challenge - complete arcade with only primary weapon, but I have 92% in challenge - destroy all bosses uses only primary weapon. Why????

This happened too me too. I replayed the entire thing again, with primary fire only and it unlocked though eventually. I had some how missed Domus, which is impossible as you must beat him to continue the game. I also had to do arcade 1cc twice as well. I was convinced I had I never used a continue  but for some reason it didn't register either. The Trophy challenges seem to be a little buggy, but if you just keep playing they should unlock.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KaKrackle said:

This happened too me too. I replayed the entire thing again, with primary fire only and it unlocked though eventually. I had some how missed Domus, which is impossible as you must beat him to continue the game. I also had to do arcade 1cc twice as well. I was convinced I had I never used a continue  but for some reason it didn't register either. The Trophy challenges seem to be a little buggy, but if you just keep playing they should unlock.

Many thanks, I will try