Had it with Windows 10... And how to fix Blue Screen Problems with Norton

Alantor32

Seriously, this is the last straw and I am hoping to get a MacBook for my birthday this year. Norton went crazy yesterday and today and I tried to fix it, but whenever I run a virus scan, it gave me the blue screen and it said something like your computer has a problem or whatever, so my stupid computer restarts and when I tried to run a scan again on Norton, it did it again. Plus, it doesn't help the fact that my Windows 10 computer is dropping Wifi signals every often. So I am done with Microsoft and Windows 10 and planning to ask my folks about getting me a MacBook. 

So in the meantime, did anyone else have this problem when running Norton? And how do you guys fix it?

Have you made sure Norton is the only antivirus software you have installed? If you have others, uninstall them. You can also try uninstalling and reinstalling Norton. If you paid for Norton, contact their support and demand them to solve the issue with their product. If Norton is useless crap, you have a lot of alternatives. Windows has its own Windows Defender which is somewhat decent. Kaspersky, Avira, Trend Micro, Symantec, Bitdefender are recommended for Windows 10.

Avoid Norton and McAfee at all costs. They are shit virus protection programs and companies. Plus I had McAfee FAIL to detect viruses on my old computer many years back. I dropped them soon afterwards.

I only use Kaspersky for my virus protection. Works much better than Norton and McAfee, most of all it doesn't slow my computer down to the point of being close to unusable.

McAfee himself is a piece of shit who decided to move to Belize so he can take control and jack off to any woman he found mildly attractive.

Norton is garbage, don't use it. It causes way more problems than it fixes, and uses a lot of resources. Which makes your computer slow. Windows 10 isn't that great either, but if you're dropping connectivity, that has nothing to do with Windows. It has to do with the router you have, and/or the hardware in your computer. You'll likely have the same issue on any computer you use. It'd be way cheaper to get a better router, or just move it closer to where your computer is.