Arcade Mode: recommended score (maybe)

• 1 month later...
On 8/25/2017 at 11:50 PM, VirtualNight said:

Hi, I posted this already in a different thread but it magically disappeared (or had I just dreamt that situation? 1f602.png) .

This mode requires some practice, but it would be good to have an idea about which score you should gain in each stage (4 in total), so here I post my personal scores, they are made so that in the first 2 stages (the easiest in my opinion) you get a lot of points and then in the last 2 stages (which are the hardest for me) you can get a low number of points, this means that you can freely make some changes.

With the following scores, your total will be exactly 3,040,000 and a time of 15 minutes and 55 seconds.

The vids are done using a sensor so you won't be able to mimic this guy with a regular pad, but I added the scores possible with a pad.

I used the R3 button so both reload and block, and the R1 button to shoot, the aim speed was set on standard.

NOTE: the last fight of each stage is omitted since after that you get the total score and not the one related to just that fight, so you can't know how much you scored there.

Example: stage 1, if you do the math, the total would be 525,000 and not 750,000, this means that those 225,000pts missing are from the last fight.

Stage 1:

• Fight 1: 86,000 pts, 36 seconds
  • Fight 2: 83,000 pts, 42 seconds
  • Fight 3: 78,000 pts, 25 seconds
  • Fight 4 115,000 pst, 44 seconds
  • Fight 5: 67,000 pts, 33 seconds
  • Fight 6: 96,000 pts, 38 seconds
  • TOTAL: 750,000 pts, 4 minutes 20 seconds
  Reveal hidden contents

Stage 2:
At the beginning kill the last guy on the right first then destroy the explosive barrel, probably the robot won't die but if you can destroy it quickly you should get a good score without losing your combo

• Fight 1: 110,000 pts, 32 seconds
  • Fight 2: 81,000 pts, 41 seconds
  • Fight 3: 70,000 pts, 7 seconds
  • Fight 4: 230,000 pts, 36 seconds
  • Fight 5: 148,000 pts, 11 seconds
  • TOTAL: 870,000 pts, 3 minutes 10 seconds
  Reveal hidden contents

Stage 3:
The first fight must be done without being discovered (otherwise I don't know if you can complete the game in 16 minutes and with enough points), & you MUST succeed in defending the zone in the last fight (so be sure to get as many dog tags as you can during the stages to make this much easier).

• Fight 1: 145,000 pts, 23 seconds
  • Fight 2: 148,000 pts, 1 minute 20 seconds
  • Fight 3: 97,000 pts, 32 seconds
  • Fight 4: 70,000 pts, 45 seconds
  • TOTAL: 670,000 pts, 3 minutes 45 seconds

Reveal hidden contents

Stage 4:

• Fight 1: 108,000 pts, 24 seconds
  • Fight 2: 180,000 pts, 41 seconds
  • Fight 3: 195,000 pts, 1 minute 7 seconds
  • Fight 4: 120,000 pts, 1 minute 5 seconds
  • TOTAL: 750.000 pts, 4 minutes 40 seconds
  Reveal hidden contents

Virtual, couple of questions, are the servers still up for this? And can it be boosted with 2 players? :)

• 5 months later...
39 minutes ago, Blazhead said:

Oh yes, Thanks for this guide, i have some trouble for understand how i can clear arcade mode in 16min less

Memorize all enemies' positions, you can pause the game and check a vid for a stage, see where you are supposed to shot, then resume and do it. I think is harder achieve 3M score.

8 minutes ago, Blazhead said:

Yeah, the problem for me is sentry mode cause i don't have move controler, think is most hard so

Nope, i didn't use a move and wasn't so hard. I needed luck for perfect stages because of the last 2 stages, but for the rest i think you shouldn't have too many problems.

1 hour ago, Blazhead said:

You need complete all stage in a row ?

Of course. A trick. You can start arcade ranked, then sign out and in, now bullets should be quite slow (is what happened to me on stage 4 during my successful run, auto sign out, i reconnected but enemies' shots became slow), maybe it can help you, or maybe not, it depends from the player.

19 minutes ago, Blazhead said:

No i speak for sentry,.   

Yes, at least for the 100k pts+75% accuracy, all perfects and all enemies killed trophies.

Of course first do several attempts through stage select, before going for the full run. If i recall correctly, each stage can have 3 different enemies/prisoners layouts (each layout has its specific enemies' position) and which you get is random, you'd better memorize hard to spot enemies' positions. For more sentry mode tips use pm or make a new thread about sentry tips, since this is the arcade thread.

Edited by VirtualNight

• 1 month later...
On 21/04/2018 at 10:12 PM, VirtualNight said:

Yes, at least for the 100k pts+75% accuracy, all perfects and all enemies killed trophies.

Of course first do several attempts through stage select, before going for the full run. If i recall correctly, each stage can have 3 different enemies/prisoners layouts (each layout has its specific enemies' position) and which you get is random, you'd better memorize hard to spot enemies' positions. For more sentry mode tips use pm or make a new thread about sentry tips, since this is the arcade thread.

hey, for arcade mode, you sure dualshock controler is good fasting for 16min less ? or is same of deadstorm pirate ? 

31 minutes ago, Blazhead said:

hey, for arcade mode, you sure dualshock controler is good fasting for 16min less ? or is same of deadstorm pirate ? 

Most people I know of used the dualshock.  Personally, I used the Guncon because that's what I learned Time Crisis on in arcades. :P