Daily Contracts Thread (Questions and Tips)

aZombieDictator

2 hours ago, NathanDarko said:

haha yes, it's a pain in the ass ^^  i do have the trophy for the 30 offline contracts so i know exactly when it's popped and how many online contracts i have finished. let's see what happens today. 

never had luck with games from this developer. i played saint's row a few years ago and guess what happened?`i had such a crazy glitch that i haven't received ANY trophy, even the unmissable automatic ones for finishing the missions for example 1f602.png never had that before in 7 years of trophy hunting. 

i should overthink buying games from them in the future lol

Dude that’s terrible. Really sorry to hear that. And I loved saints row 3 and 4 and gat outta hell. Got the platinum for all of those games but geez this one trophy makes me hate this game which is really sad bc it’s a relatively enjoyable game. Definitely not as strong as the saints row games of course. 

12 hours ago, Seskinator said:

Dude that’s terrible. Really sorry to hear that. And I loved saints row 3 and 4 and gat outta hell. Got the platinum for all of those games but geez this one trophy makes me hate this game which is really sad bc it’s a relatively enjoyable game. Definitely not as strong as the saints row games of course. 

yes, man! mayhem is really nice don't get me wrong. i enjoy the gameplay a lot and i love shehezerade and rama <3  

but they should have let the whole online shit out of the game.

i only platted gat out of hell. the other one on ps4 glitched as mentioned and i was not in the mood to start again all over. 

haven't found time today to try to finish a contract and won't find time before friday. :-/ 

On 2/7/2018 at 1:16 PM, NathanDarko said:

yes, man! mayhem is really nice don't get me wrong. i enjoy the gameplay a lot and i love shehezerade and rama <3  

but they should have let the whole online shit out of the game.

i only platted gat out of hell. the other one on ps4 glitched as mentioned and i was not in the mood to start again all over. 

haven't found time today to try to finish a contract and won't find time before friday. :-/ 

Can anyone please confirm EXACTLY what they did to make this trophy pop. I have tried everything and I am well over 15 connected contracts completed. I’m probably close to 30+. I even played a contract completely offline to see what would happen and nothing. 

Please include clear details. Thank you. 

Okay folks just got the trophy successfully and I have to say that the only method I feel certain about it making sure you contribute a little to the overall contract and be sure you’re online when it is completed. 

It doesn’t matter how much you contribute as long as you contribute and are online at the same time of the completion. 

I hope this saves people a lot of time. It is still a glitched trophy bc it took way more than 15 contracts but then again I wasn’t keeping track of the exact moments I was online when the contract was completed. 

• 3 months later...
20 minutes ago, ciccio_92 said:

is 100% confirmed that I have to be online to get this trophy? can I accept the mission and turn off the ps4?

When I got it I made sure that contributed to the contract and remained online, this meant leaving the game on whilst I went AFK, only problem is it disappears one completed so make sure you keep track.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Sorry to bump an old thread, but just a heads up to anyone trying this now. It's so awful currently. Finding a group of 6 people isn't too hard. 

Finding anyone who will contribute at all however...

I've done three full contracts today completely solo. I'm not sure I've got the patience to keep going either, what a terrible trophy!

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Finally got it today and with it the plat ?

The trophy is still a little glitchy but doable, took me exactly 20 connected contracts to get it, almost all the online contracts are easy to do solo except the ones that requiered contested location or ice cannons, that ones depend on respawn of bases that take more than 1hour of gameplay so is much easier if you get at least 2 other players that help.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/12/2021 at 7:00 AM, Cerber108 said:

Are those contracts still up? I wanted to start this game a few days ago but I don't want to end up with an unobtainable plat. Well, 10 days without anyone achieving the trophy.

Just bought this game today and aiming for the plat, that is if this trophy is still doable. Feel free to hit me up if you want to boost in some ways.

15 hours ago, Cerber108 said:

Well, few hours ago I completed my 19th (or so) contract and still no trophy, niiiice.

Edit: just got it after doing one more contract.

Congrats. Good to know the contracts can still be done solo. I had a look last night and boy they don't look easy, and everything is at 0, doesn't look like anyone else is playing this game.

• 1 month later...
On 1/21/2021 at 3:11 AM, Cerber108 said:

Well, few hours ago I completed my 19th (or so) contract and still no trophy, niiiice.

Edit: just got it after doing one more contract.

I can’t connect to the servers. I’m actually going to be a bit upset if this keeps me from the plat.

On 23.02.2021 at 3:05 AM, SetAbomnai07 said:

I can’t connect to the servers. I’m actually going to be a bit upset if this keeps me from the plat.

Well, I think they would announce the servers closure something like a month earlier. Maybe check your internet connection, my was quite unstable and caused a little frustration.

• 6 months later...