Only 14 trophies ?!

s-e-l-u-j-999-1

Seems like a fun and decent list. I put 800 hours into the first Destiny and I'm probably gonna put over 1,000 into this one. I was planning on making Destiny 2 my 200th Platinum but I'll probably be done within a month or two if the challenges aren't that hard. Also with rumor of Okami on PS4 and Monster Hunter World I doubt I'll have Destiny 2 as Platinum 200 anymore. But the list does look fun and it's gonna force me to play Titan and warlock for a while. Hopefully it doesn't take all too long to unlock the class trophies.

Edited by aZombieDictator

Congrats Destiny 2!

Have fun guys!

Also, remember to buy the season pass(es), then the TAKEN QUEEN EDITION, and finally the COLLECTION EDITION to experience the full majesty of this game so THAT GENERATIONS YET UNBORN, WILL CRY OUT IN JOY!

;)

Edited by TurdFlingingApe
  • Like 3

I don't really know why everybody else is complaining but I guess we can never be pleased. I personally prefer a list like this over the first game's list. Though I do think that too many of you are dismissing this is an "easy Plat" just because of it's quantity. Reaching Level 20 might take a lot longer than it was in the first game, I know for sure the 3 Subclass trophies are going to be a massive grind just like Exotic trophy, we don't even know what this Shaxx Quest is or how much harder Flashpoints, Public Events and Nightfalls are let alone the Raid! Not really sure what that last trophy ties into but Challenges could potentially be the hardest trophy here. There could be a million challenges we need to accomplish for that one, and I'm betting Flawless Raider is in there too. I actually had a lot of fun doing Flawless Raider on multiple accounts though so not a problem for me.

With that all said, I'm a major Destiny fan and have spent 1000+ hours on the game across multiple accounts. So I'm looking forward to this game and will be playing Destiny 2 no matter what. I already have it preordered too, so I'm looking forward to the challenges that are hidden behind this list as well as the game in general. 

1 hour ago, ddracarys said:

Though I do think that too many of you are dismissing this is an "easy Plat" just because of it's quantity. Reaching Level 20 might take a lot longer than it was in the first game, I know for sure the 3 Subclass trophies are going to be a massive grind just like Exotic trophy, we don't even know what this Shaxx Quest is or how much harder Flashpoints, Public Events and Nightfalls are let alone the Raid! 

The subclass trophies only say "Acquire" and not max out like in Destiny 1. 

The only trophies I wanted to see were ones for 2 different raids. Now it's pretty much confirmed that there's only going to be 1 raid in the base game. The raids are the best part about destiny.

Edited by Windex-Qc-

14 minutes ago, Windex-Qc- said:

The subclass trophies only say "Acquire" and not max out like in Destiny 1. 

The only trophies I wanted to see were ones for 2 different raids. Now it's pretty much confirmed that there's only going to be 1 raid in the base game. The raids are the best part about destiny.

I definitely feel where you are coming from with that I hope that they might do something where they have weekly raid challenges that actually change the raid like maybe there is a different boss in place some weeks if you go through one door instead  of the other