Only 14 trophies ?!

s-e-l-u-j-999-1

I personally think a trophy list should be like a checklist to make sure you have experienced all the game has to offer. Meaning, when you earned the plat, you have pretty much seen it all. So, having to play with all classes is a good thing. Challenges on the other hand, well, they can't be too easy, or they wouldn't be called challenges anymore, but rediculous hard ones will sometimes scare of people. I like the trophy list alot, and the complete 30 challenges trophy will probably be one of the hardest/longest. Many games have these trophies that seem relatively easy at first, until you discover what the challenges are... I really enjoyed playing destiny 1, but there should have been a matchmaking system in there for raids,just like there was one for strikes. I'm getting of topic here. I will buy this game anyway, but not on day 1, just because i reckon there will be a sh*tload of DLC, so I will probably wait for a sale on the season pass or some complete edition or something. Have fun guys!

2 hours ago, Windex-Qc- said:

The subclass trophies only say "Acquire" and not max out like in Destiny 1. 

The only trophies I wanted to see were ones for 2 different raids. Now it's pretty much confirmed that there's only going to be 1 raid in the base game. The raids are the best part about destiny.

True, but seems kind of weird that those trophies will pop only after acquiring the Subclasses? Surely this is tied into something deeper. Like maybe the final Subclass is towards the final few Quests, then that would mean you'd need roughly 3 playthroughs. I just don't see why these would be such big achievements for only acquiring.

Even if there is only a single Raid, you're forgetting how much is in just 1 Raid. Take Wrath of the Machine for instance, there was so many secrets and different ways to execute bosses. So much different loot to grind for. And these only increase with difficulty. Besides this new Raid is sure to be the biggest yet, and with all of the new mechanics Destiny 2 offers (locked loadouts, etc), this new Raid is sure to be one for the books.

I think everybody in this thread just needs to stay open minded honestly.

44 minutes ago, danceflick said:

My best guess is they are pushing their grimore score thing more in this game. I guess they just put trophies in for everyone but they want you to collect those grimore points like in destiny 1.

Grimore Score is no longer a thing, by the way.

EDIT: I wonder if the preorder Exotic, Coldheart, will count towards the Exotic trophy. If it does, I will have one less to collect. :dance:

Edited by ddracarys

I don't even care about the fact there's 14 trophies, i'm just glad they didn't add another "Flawless Raider" type trophy because i'm pretty certain there wouldn't have been another raid that you can do solo in the game to get it.

Personally I cancelled my pre-order for this when the first 2 expansions were announced, I feel like it's going to be Destiny 1's launch all over again, where you only get 10 story missions, a strike and a raid on release day and then they'll just sell you the rest of the game bit by bit every year for an extra £40 each.. 

Also, No Grimoire Score :'( I wasted 28 days of game time getting max grimoire for seemingly nothing xD 

Edited by SlimSanta94

8 hours ago, soultaker655 said:

At least it has a plat.

Also 11 gold trophies are better 45 bronze trophies.

Actually no, games have a limit of 1230 points, and by having 11 gold trophies that takes up a lot of points so they don't have much room to fit in any other trophies.

If they had had 45 bronze trophies, that'd only be 675 points, leaving plenty of points available for a good mix of gold and silver and still have a good varied list of objectives to do, instead of only having 13.

Give me more bronzes over less golds any day since you end up getting the exact same amount of points at the end anyway.

30 minutes ago, Skadanton said:

No platinum - people complain about not having a platinum trophy

14 trophies - people complain about fewer trophies

Shieeet, bungie will probably add over 50 trophies with DLCs and occasional updates - wouldn't worry about that at all

yeah crazy people complain about silly little things, also add complaining about only bronze trophies 

people just need to stop worrying about silly things like that and just play the game

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Zach said:

Oh how Bungie has fallen.

Good thing I don't care about them now. Destiny is the biggest disappointment for me since Xenosaga Episode II. I don't even care about their stupid game. Fool me once. I have Reach, that's how I'd like to remember Bungie.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, BigBesh said:

i dont care about trophys, i wnat a good game for play, sorry guys!

37 minutes ago, Jare said:

yeah crazy people complain about silly little things, also add complaining about only bronze trophies 

people just need to stop worrying about silly things like that and just play the game

1 hour ago, Skadanton said:

Shieeet, bungie will probably add over 50 trophies with DLCs and occasional updates - wouldn't worry about that at all

How dare you guys play games for fun!!!!  No platinum=no buy.  Few trophies=no buy

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nightstream88 said:

Kind of surprised the trophy list is short for a like this but I don't really mind it but kind of have a feeling there will be a ton of DLC trophies 
I'll get the game eventually but going to wait for the complete edition

Of course there's going to be loads of DLC. There shouldn't be anyone surprised by it this time.

I understand wanting a cheaper price. Playing content when it's no longer relevant is a hassle. You're going to need boosting sessions or a group of friends willing to help to even get little things done. Ex. Court of Oryx died when Rise of Iron expansion released.

5 hours ago, juicetown123 said:

My fellows let's justaccept the easy plat!!!!

Looks can be deceiving. It's still going to be a grind. I'm sure there'll be something snuck in to up the difficulty.

16 minutes ago, Elvick_ said:

Good thing I don't care about them now. Destiny is the biggest disappointment for me since Xenosaga Episode II. I don't even care about their stupid game. Fool me once. I have Reach, that's how I'd like to remember Bungie.

Did you try any of the raids? You don't have the trophy for finishing one. Most, if not all, of the game was prep work getting you ready to raid. You missed out in the one part that redeems Destiny if you haven't raided.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skadanton said:

I know right? Trophy whores will find anything to complain about. Never satisfied.

• Like 1

As for DLC trophies, they were typically straight forward, and were naturally achievable largely just by going through all the new content. Nothing was harder than the base game list (largely due to Flawless raider). The first DLC made Flawless Raider easier, since people could do it solo. Also, TDB and HoW DLCs didn't get trophies, so there's that possibility as well.

59 minutes ago, Rowdi said:

Did you try any of the raids? You don't have the trophy for finishing one. Most, if not all, of the game was prep work getting you ready to raid. You missed out in the one part that redeems Destiny if you haven't raided.

I did, but only managed to get a team set up once, and we made it to the final round where everyone eventually left so never finished it. Because matchmaking as an option is bad m'kay. It "ruins the community feel" that would exist regardless of matchmaking, because people who want to take the time to form a team outside of the game can do that in literally every game ever. Even ones with matchmaking. Bungie is poo now, lazy and greedy.