Only 14 trophies ?!

s-e-l-u-j-999-1

Main game looks easier than Destiny 1 Platinum was, but collecting 15 exotic weapons or armor and completing 30 challenges will take awhile depending on the challenges and weapon drops.

I'm just glad there's no trophies in main game for completing a raid without dying, fully upgrading weapons, clan member trophies, and Crucible trophies (although I'm a bit surprised there weren't any Crucible trophies).

2 minutes ago, POEman553 said:

Main game looks easier than Destiny 1 Platinum was, but collecting 15 exotic weapons or armor and completing 30 challenges will take awhile depending on the challenges and weapon drops.

I'm just glad there's no trophies in main game for completing a raid without dying, fully upgrading weapons, clan member trophies, and Crucible trophies (although I'm a bit surprised there weren't any Crucible trophies).

"Complete Shaxx's Call to Arms" is a Crucible trophy. In D1 this was a very long quest, whether it's the same in D2 remains to be seen.

To those claiming that they are leaving room for dlc trophies, stop being ridiculous. Until you actually play the game then you have no idea if they are skimping out on content or not. Compare this trophy list with D1 instead of having a dozen misc bronze trophies they have decided to have golds for the main, mostly endgame (in the respective categories) content. What does it matter how many or what grade of trophies you earn? In the end you are gaining the same amount of points regardless. Again, compare this to any other game that has expansions, they add trophies, who cares? Just because the base game has less overall trophies does not mean that the expansions will have dozens more then they would have had otherwise.

If you truly care about the spread of gold/silver/bronze then you're just out to pad your stats. I can understand caring about platinums but this is just looking for something to complain about.

Edited by stargate1995
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, SlimSanta94 said:

Personally I cancelled my pre-order for this when the first 2 expansions were announced, I feel like it's going to be Destiny 1's launch all over again, where you only get 10 story missions, a strike and a raid on release day and then they'll just sell you the rest of the game bit by bit every year for an extra £40 each..

You must have not been paying attention to the reveals and information dumps, especially Bungie's focus on deepening the story content.  D2 will be a very different game at launch than D1 was.

• Like 1

I have a feeling that the way this trophy list is set up mirrors the in-game achievement system they introduced in later in the original Destiny. You know, the same way many Rise of Iron trophies were tied to feats in the in-game book.

I'm perfectly fine with a game like Destiny 2 having less achievements tied to more significant milestones in the game. It kind of fits the mood of the game better than to have a ton of bronze trophies for doing very minor things.

hey good sign for people who just want a plat from this but to me I am not getting this game, as for the first one was just boring grinding to me, I would need help to stay awake to do the trophies but hey the dlc taken king did make me feel like I was fighting a real boss but aside of what the first did and my thoughts, I think the trophies look easy but the event ones look well odd, like it will take along time to do them I could be wrong but the first games events were easy to do and did pop up fairly a lot, but if they made a trophy for just one of them events then my money is on the events are going to be rng to high hell or hard to come by, kinda like that trophy for borderlands 2 where you need to meet someone in the main town who gives you a gun and the trophy.

39 minutes ago, JJTEY14 said:

I know but everyone freaked out the same way when it was first launched. Didn't take anything away from the trophy hunt or any enjoyment out of it. 

People who freak out or have some kind of meltdown over the number of trophies a game has need to take a good, long look in a mirror and reevaluate their priorities.

• Like 2

First pepole complain about bronze trophies not beeing gold, and now as this has alot of gold trophies pepole complain about it beeing a small amount

16 hours ago, MMDE said:

That's the way to go. 1 plat + 11 golds + 2 silvers, maxing the trophy points, and not just a silly 1 plat + 11 golds list. :) 

Thanks for making me save some time.

Game usally has a point value of around 1300 points. I don't mind bronze trophies, they just give alot more challanges to complete.

• Like 1

Why is everyone upset with how many trophies there are? The more gold trophies it has , the less overall trophies it'll have. At the end of the day, they're still worth the same amount of points. As long as the game is as good, if not better than D1, i'll be pumped regardless of trophies. Whether it came out with 14 trophies or 50 trophies, we all know there will be dlc trophies so I don't get why everyone is saying the short trophy list is the for sure reason why there will definitely be dlc trophies lol. I kinda fail to see how people think this'll be a cake walk because there's no flawless raider or anything as well but who knows, I guess. It's all just speculation.

7 minutes ago, OJ9999vr said:

First pepole complain about bronze trophies not beeing gold, and now as this has alot of gold trophies pepole complain about it beeing a small amount

Game usally has a point value of around 1300 points. I don't mind bronze trophies, they just give alot more challanges to complete.

The max without DLC is 1230. 1 plat + 11 gold + 2 silver = 180 + 990 + 60 = 1230

So this game got the max amount of points.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

I wonder if there will be more than 30 Challenges to complete, I bet one is Flawless Raider but assuming we have over 30, we can pick and choose. I hope it's like ME trophies, where we can choose between PvE and PvP challenges to complete. About the acquiring subclasses, I'm betting you can't acquire one until you max the first so it may require you to max two sub-classes which was a grind in Destiny. 

32 minutes ago, OJ9999vr said:

This.

A game need to have around 1300 poinnt for the trophy list, 11 gold and 2 silver do 1300 point, so , it's the same thing to have 50 trophy with 30/40 bronze one.

People need to learn information before talking.

Edited by FlareZero