Only 14 trophies ?!

s-e-l-u-j-999-1

3 minutes ago, PortaLuna said:

I wonder if there will be more than 30 Challenges to complete, I bet one is Flawless Raider but assuming we have over 30, we can pick and choose. I hope it's like ME trophies, where we can choose between PvE and PvP challenges to complete. About the acquiring subclasses, I'm betting you can't acquire one until you max the first so it may require you to max two sub-classes which was a grind in Destiny. 

Talking to a friend "challenges" are basically just like bounties, so not like the book stuff from D1. 

• Like 2

I don't understand the people in here implying that somehow a short and simple trophy list correlates with a worse game or more DLC... The game will be what it is, and the trophies simply reflect that the developers didn't want to spend lots of time thinking up trophies, don't want people to be all that bothered by the trophy list, or any number of reasons. And the trophy values still add up to a complete trophy list, so I see no reason to think there will be less content in the base game than before. The amount of trophies a game can have when counting DLC is unlimited as long as the base game value doesn't exceed 1270 (just look at Rise of the Tomb Raider with 125 trophies, 66 of which are base game), so it makes no sense to assume that "not many base game trophies" means "more DLC". Am I missing something here? 

Edited by QuentinCle95
  • Like 4

Dear God, this list is bad. Destiny 2 is looking so incredibly casual. I wouldn't necessarily mind the small number of gold trophies if they actually seemed difficult in any way, but this list is just embarrassing. No flawless raider, no collectibles, nothing challenging in any way other than beating a raid. Oh well, my hype is significantly decreased.

I was surprised because its different to many other AAA games but I don't mind it.  If it were 1 gold, 12 bronze and 1 platinum that would be a different matter.  I like the amount of gold trophies without having to wade through a 42 bronze trophy checklist.  The gold trophies aren't 10 minutes and you're done either, they all will certainly take some time investment.

Good list, if a little different.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Aranea Highwind said:

I already spend over 300 hours on Destiny 1 because i enjoyed the game quite a lot so the trophies are not a factor on me getting this game. Looking forward to play Destiny 2 when it releases next month.Shaxx quest seems to be another annoying quest like the Smoking Mountain one on Destiny 1.

Only 300? ;)

This is odd but obviously is setting the game up for DLC trophies. GG Bungle. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MMDE said:

The max without DLC is 1230. 1 plat + 11 gold + 2 silver = 180 + 990 + 60 = 1230

So this game got the max amount of points.

For some reason i thought i remembered seeing games with 1320 or 1280 points (1320 isn't even a possible value), but after checking a few they had from 1155 to 1215 so i believe you're right.

For others, this is the point system:

:bronze:= 15 points

:silver: = 30 points

:gold: = 90 points

:platinum: =180 points

After some thinking i believe you have to achieve atleast a total value greater than 1000 for a game to have a platinum. Meaning the minimum value have to be 1125, just a thought :hmm:

Edited by OJ9999vr

14 minutes ago, OJ9999vr said:

For some reason i thought i remembered seeing games with 1320 or 1280 points (1320 isn't even a possible value), but after checking a few they had from 1155 to 1215 so i believe you're right.

For others, this is the point system:

:bronze:= 15 points

:silver: = 30 points

:gold: = 60 points

:platinum: =120 points

After some thinking i believe you have to achieve atleast a total value greater than 1000 for a game to have a platinum. Meaning the minimum value have to be 1125, just a thought :hmm:

Gold = 90 points, platinum = 180 points.

180*1=180

90*11=990

30*2=60

180+990+60=1230

And yes, the max is 1230, anything more and it's DLCs just not looking like it. Give examples of it, and you'll see it's just DLCs.

I think you will find this one interesting though:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/256-the-mysteries-of-little-riddle?order=psn

1260 points, but no plat, and it all looks like one list. But it's 1x PSN + 5x PSN DLCs. Notice the first episode even got 2 golds while the rest only 1.

Edited by MMDE

14 hours ago, Elvick_ said:

Good thing I don't care about them now. Destiny is the biggest disappointment for me since Xenosaga Episode II. I don't even care about their stupid game. Fool me once. I have Reach, that's how I'd like to remember Bungie.

Completely off topic, but wtf is wrong with you? X2 was awesome!

8 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Gold = 90 points, platinum = 180 points.

180*1=180

90*11=990

30*2=60

180+990+60=1230

And yes, the max is 1230, anything more and it's DLCs just not looking like it. Give examples of it, and you'll see it's just DLCs.

I think you will find this one interesting though:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/256-the-mysteries-of-little-riddle?order=psn

1260 points, but no plat, and it all looks like one list. But it's 1x PSN + 5x PSN DLCs. Notice the first episode even got 2 golds while the rest only 1.

It's been years since i've actually seen the values myself, so i must've been thinking wrong for a long time. 

And yeah that list looks a bit weird, unless like on Ark they can add trophies after release, without actually listing them as DLC or something. I'm not sure how that part works.

3 hours ago, Kal2210 said:

Dear God, this list is bad. Destiny 2 is looking so incredibly casual. I wouldn't necessarily mind the small number of gold trophies if they actually seemed difficult in any way, but this list is just embarrassing. No flawless raider, no collectibles, nothing challenging in any way other than beating a raid. Oh well, my hype is significantly decreased.

Collectibles not hard just time consuming. I am happy there isn't no Flawless Raider I can't stand Destiny Community when it comes to raids, The raid could be out for months and they struggling how to do it. And putting faith in the other remaining people to pull there weight and not screw up is really annoying and majority the people that got Flawless Raider is because Crota Super Easy Raid and I dought there be another raid like that.

1 hour ago, DocHolliday25 said:

This is a big surprise to me. Doesn't change my pre-order, but I am concerned this game is going to be a bit short and get repetitive. 

You obviously haven't been paying attention to the news.

3 hours ago, PortaLuna said:

Oh great thanks. So this should be easy? Is there anything that could be flawless raider related? 

We still don't know what Prestige difficulty actually is, nor the requirement for that last trophy in the list. That Shaxx trophy could be PvP quest as well, which could be difficult. 

4 hours ago, Welmosca said:

Wow unbelievable,definitely among the worst trophy lists of AAA games.Not only lame but looks easy too.I know bungie is lame but damn this was unexpected.

If this was a hard list you'd be complaining too.

4 hours ago, FielVeredus said:

The last trophy on the list has me worry because it maybe ridiculous requirement that we can't guess what it is. raid trophy can be carry so it will be easy enough. the other just time consume which is i really appreciate.

You can't be carried for a Raid considering you need to be at the required level to even attempt it. And the last trophy is most likely story related.

18 hours ago, Gage said:

We still don't know what Prestige difficulty actually is, nor the requirement for that last trophy in the list. That Shaxx trophy could be PvP quest as well, which could be difficult. 

This, possibly only one life and no wipes to complete Prestige difficulty, although the nightfall is included in this so should be more doable... Guess we'll find out soon ?

On 27-8-2017 at 4:23 AM, LeetWolf2 said:

"Too Many Trophies, 7.8/10"
                                               - IGN

"Not enough trophies, 3/10"

- PSNProfiles community

• Like 3

17 hours ago, ddracarys said:

If this was a hard list you'd be complaining too.

You can't be carried for a Raid considering you need to be at the required level to even attempt it. And the last trophy is most likely story related.

Actually you can carry in every raid, if someone is at the bottom of the minimum Light level needed and/or just suck. I think this is what he means. Technically the trophy only requires you to kill the final boss to unlock and so far they are all pretty accessible. Usually you tell them to play Sunsinger and do nothing but hide or play safe like stay on the back of your plate on Oryx or don't grab Relic in VoG. Especially on normal mode, no heroic raid trophy and the Prestige can be done on NF so that's good news. 

Edited by PortaLuna

yep, i mean if you just suck but your level is most likely here (obviously because there is leveling trophy and you most likely pick one you like and play til level cap anyway) you can just ask your friend or anyone in trophy site to carry you. this game is popular and community in this game in my experience is really nice. ask them or post in webboard and someone will help you if you have no friend.

I really hope the last one is just end story trophy related, not the one you must be the first place of something or even crazier. but most likely it should be end game stroy trophy.