Only 14 trophies ?!

s-e-l-u-j-999-1

On 8/30/2017 at 7:44 AM, ObliviousSenpai said:

Not going anywhere near this game until there's a complete edition on sale.

I'm probably going to wait as well. Have Everybody's Golf and Yakuza Kiwami to play now with Ys VIII and Divinity: Original Sin 2 (PC) in a few weeks.

You do realize that the total value of all the trophies is almost identical to any other game with a platinum right? (Value of 1 gold = value of 3 silvers = value of 6 bronzes). Add up all the trophies of any game with a platinum and it's almost identical. 

The only difference here is that there are less annoying chores to do, like so many other games that have tons of bronzes. You'll still play a lot of the game to get the platinum and the value is the same, so the sky is not falling. 

22 hours ago, KIERONOO said:

So for people who payed destiny 1 and content, is this list easy or hard?

11 hours ago, PortaLuna said:

Any insight on the trophies? Just noticed people already have many of the trophies like the three subclass ones, the Shaxx, NF, Challenges, etc. They must be pretty accessible if people are getting them this fast.

As a long time D1 player, this looks very straightforward and you should get most of the trophies naturally while completing all the content. Probably not a quick plat, but a relatively easy one.

Edited by Aipher
extra reply
  • Like 1

On 9/7/2017 at 0:47 PM, stupid0089 said:

@clintstrifez, cuz you are clearly very concerned with completion...no offense...it's a great game no matter the trophies

i don't care about trophies anymore, i play games till i don't have fun with it anymore. then i move on. i do care about buying yet again another scam of a game that is gonna have way overpriced dlc. basically bought the 1st game 3 times. not falling for it this time. 

• Like 2

Yeah, there's definitely going to be DLC trophies, but how much?

Will it just be 5 or 6 more trophies per DLC like Destiny 1 or Battlefield 1. Or will there be so many trophies that completing the game with 100% will be the real challenge. Maybe they'll put in so much DLC trophies that it will make Rocket League and Drive Club look like a cake walk. Then again at the rate of release of these DLC, this game won't be completed for quite some time.

Never the less I have to agree that the trophy list for the base game is ridiculously short, making the Platinum that much easier to get, especially compare to Destiny 1 with is incredibly difficult.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/13/2017 at 7:11 AM, Pershing24 said:

Yeah, there's definitely going to be DLC trophies, but how much?

Will it just be 5 or 6 more trophies per DLC like Destiny 1 or Battlefield 1. Or will there be so many trophies that completing the game with 100% will be the real challenge. Maybe they'll put in so much DLC trophies that it will make Rocket League and Drive Club look like a cake walk. Then again at the rate of release of these DLC, this game won't be completed for quite some time.

Never the less I have to agree that the trophy list for the base game is ridiculously short, making the Platinum that much easier to get, especially compare to Destiny 1 with is incredibly difficult.

Based off of what we have seen so far, I think it is safe to say that Destiny 2's trophy cycle will replicate Destiny's. We will most likely only get new trophies for the bigger, annual expansions, every September. I'm expecting the trophies to be similar as well, such as learning the new Subclasses, completing the new Raid on the Hard difficulty, playing some of the new Crucible modes, and so on.

• Like 1