I'm a little tired of this game.

biotransformatio

• 2 weeks later...

Speedboat part is too hard even on the easiest difficulty,cause speedboat is hard to be controlled well.And if you die,you gotta start this part from the beginning,don't they ever plan to make more checkpoint?

Are you referring to the jet-ski part?

Because if you are, then it's not all that difficult. All you need to do is watch your speed, and you should be okay.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm passed this on my "No Mercy" playthru now. Some things for the speedboat part -

*DON'T BRAKE. Brakes are useless, just let up off the gas on turns and accellerate as soon as you're done turning

*Run over the robots in the water as much as possible, stops them from shooting you.

*stay on the sides as much as possible when the gas tanks start showing up in the water. The bad guys will shoot them and make them explode, doing massive damage if you are nearby.

• Like 1

I shelved the game not because of that (I passed the speedboat part with minimal anger), but because of the 'shooting moving vehicles while riding a car' part.  I'm beyond horrible at shooting other moving things from moving things.  It took me like a dozen tries to get past that part in Yakuza 1.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Beat the game on "No Mercy" mode. What a pain in the arse! Especially on the later bosses, you need to shoot them a ridiculous amount of times. I seriously fought the Big Road Robot boss for 40 minutes before I beat him!

For the "shooting moving vehicles" part, it is not so much key to shoot all the enemies as it is to survive to checkpoints. Make sure you duck into the car when health is low AND reload when you are in the car, to avoid taking hits while switching mags. There will be times when the bots fly together, concentrate your fire at those times to maximize your shots. You should be able to do it if you follow those tips.

• Like 2