This game is a mess but still kinda fun in bits

FleaSixty

Thought I would list a few of the good points and bad points about the game.

Good Points:

• The game is currently $1 in the flash sale.
  • Some of the user created levels are pretty good and a blast to play.
  • The game does have some players online.
  • Maps are set up for farming some of the trophies for you.

Bad Points:

• Split screen is a mess with players being linked to the same controller making the game unplayable. (Restarting the game seems to fix this)
  • Grey screen for one player, least on the one map I have tried so far, will create and check out some more just in case it's this current map.
  • Timer resets and loops for some reason making timed games with unlimited kills broken.
  • Trophies pop at random times, I just played a split screen game and got the first Team DM trophy and the Won 50 Deathmatch games at the same time.
  • Trophies don't pop when they should do, just played split screen with 4 players and still didn't get the play a split screen trophy. 
  • Scoring in games doesn't always work as it should do, I played a game of infected in split screen with myself as the infected and killed the other 3 characters and still lost .

Edited by FleaSixty

3 hours ago, FleaSixty said:

How did you do the first blood trophy? Doesn't seem to be unlocking for me. :(

I believe I got that when boosting some of the trophies with 2 controllers and when killing the 2nd controller person 

7 hours ago, Jare said:

I believe I got that when boosting some of the trophies with 2 controllers and when killing the 2nd controller person 

I finished up all the other trophies and deleted my save and started a deathmatch and it popped. :) 

Can't believe my last trophy was one that should have been one of the ones to pop first. 

7 hours ago, thikthird said:

I seem to be missing some basic stuff, like how to place ctf flags and checkpoints in the editor. If anyone wants to boost let me know.

Create a map and place down one of the fish and a checkpoint and those trophies will pop straight away.