So did ya'll get what you wanted from Summer Games?

TheLiamK

Just curious, did you manage to unlock all of the stuff you wanted from summer games update? I have to admit, I was a little disappointed by the stuff they added in comparison to the other events so there wasn't a lot on my to get list. Grabbed Genji's Nihhon skin from last year, Mercy's new skin, pharahs slam dunk POTG pose and BBQ Dad Soldier 76. Aside from those, I didn't really care for the rest of them. My continued lack of fucks to give in regards to loot boxes/booster packs/whatever they are calling that scam these days means I knew I wasn't going to get everything but I got everything I had my eye on. Even got the Bikini Widowmaker and Lifeguard McCree to boot :D I think the next event will be Halloween and I am A LOT more excited for that. I can finally get Witch Mercy :D

Ah Shucks about the Mercy Skin :/ It's frustrating that they only make the skins obtainable during the events, can't see why they just don't leave them in after. I tried using Sombra for a while but judging by the quite 'colourful' messages I got from team mates post game I don't think I was very good with her ^_^

I unlocked last year's Genji and Lucio, this year's skins for Sombra, Reaper, and McCree, Hanzo's highlight, and some other voice lines and sprays I'm forgetting.  But the only one I really wanted (Grillmaster 76) has so far eluded me.  And because of the new loot box system, I don't have enough to outright buy it :( .  I have over 1000 so I guess I'll get a skin for Doomfist.

Plus I'm diamond rank in Copa Lucio, so I'm happy with that ? .

• 1 month later...