TheLiamK

So did ya'll get what you wanted from Summer Games?

8 posts in this topic

Just curious, did you manage to unlock all of the stuff you wanted from summer games update? I have to admit, I was a little disappointed by the stuff they added in comparison to the other events so there wasn't a lot on my to get list. Grabbed Genji's Nihhon skin from last year, Mercy's new skin, pharahs slam dunk POTG pose and BBQ Dad Soldier 76. Aside from those, I didn't really care for the rest of them. My continued lack of fucks to give in regards to loot boxes/booster packs/whatever they are calling that scam these days means I knew I wasn't going to get everything but I got everything I had my eye on. Even got the Bikini Widowmaker and Lifeguard McCree to boot :D I think the next event will be Halloween and I am A LOT more excited for that. I can finally get Witch Mercy :D

I unlocked Sombra's skin which is great since I started using her a lot recently, also the ones for Mccree, Junkrat and Widowmaker. I've been trying to unlock Mercy's skin but to no avail :(

Ah Shucks about the Mercy Skin :/ It's frustrating that they only make the skins obtainable during the events, can't see why they just don't leave them in after. I tried using Sombra for a while but judging by the quite 'colourful' messages I got from team mates post game I don't think I was very good with her ^_^

I have obtained most of the things I wanted even though I am missing a few legendary skins from the previous year. But from this year I got everything except 1 Highlight Intro :)

I unlocked last year's Genji and Lucio, this year's skins for Sombra, Reaper, and McCree, Hanzo's highlight, and some other voice lines and sprays I'm forgetting.  But the only one I really wanted (Grillmaster 76) has so far eluded me.  And because of the new loot box system, I don't have enough to outright buy it :( .  I have over 1000 so I guess I'll get a skin for Doomfist.

Plus I'm diamond rank in Copa Lucio, so I'm happy with that 😁 .

I'm not a big fan of the new loot box system, I was excited at first because less duplicates but then I realised what it meant, more tat  and less credits :( Stuck in sliver in competitive, didn't even try Lucioball very much I am garbage lol.

I'm not a big fan of the Summer Games skins, only bought the Soldier one with some credits...

It's great we don't have dupes on the boxes anymore (being lvl +600 everything was a duplicate for me lol)

I unlocked this and last years skins and everything else in summer games