Unlock Clear Out?

T-100

Hi, I finished the whole story and now I want to get the missing trophies. But I have a problem about one side quest it is called "clear out". I read that you get the mission after beating the two side quests in the mining town (done) and it belongs to act ii (I had finished the game). So, I go to the place, where it should start, but I cannot find the person (I fast traveled, I switch the maps and did some other quest), nothing helps. I have only left some missions in in dam and the bridge mission in village. Or is there another requirement? 

Having the same problem but I'm only left with that one mission. So I just restarted the game to get that mission. It appears after you complete The Lair mission on Act 2. Somehow the mission unlocker didn't appear for me after I complete the game. So that's my only choice. I guess the game glitches out for some of us after completing the game. Hope yours get solved soon. 

I m in the worst situation of this game :/ , I m done with the story, but cannot select the following side ops:clear out (act ii), loose ends iv and bridge. I know, that some of you have the same problems with one mission of this, therefore I hope you can help me at least with the other ones.

clear out: I cant find the quest person, no journal

loose ends iv: nothing,no journal

bridge: it is marked in my journal, but it is dark and there is a yellow point on this, I cant select it

my current game situation (maybe helpful?):

-story done

-12/16 most wanted

-the other side quests are done, only the three I miss

-started the game with 1.04 and now 1.05

-disc version (I dont know, if I uninstall the game, the savegames work)

-some other throphies must be done

-I traveled between the areas sometimes, because often it is said, that this works

Sorry to hear that man, that's harsh. The clear out mission there's no way around it but to restart the game and play all the way to Act 2 The Lair mission. The other two is supposed to appear automatically in the laptop though under act 4.

I don't know if people have found any solution to it but it seems you have to restart and just focus on those trophies that you miss. I mean I wish there was a heads up somewhere that tells us to get everything done before the final mission. Currently, so far all I got is to restart if you can't find the two mission under act 4. 

Therefore I hope, that at least for the last ones is a workaround, because with one of them is the the rifle trophy connected. I will at first finish the other trophies and at second I hope there exists sth that helps, at third I think/hope that there will be a patch with the new dlc at September.

On 8/27/2017 at 10:23 PM, T-100 said:

Therefore I hope, that at least for the last ones is a workaround, because with one of them is the the rifle trophy connected. I will at first finish the other trophies and at second I hope there exists sth that helps, at third I think/hope that there will be a patch with the new dlc at September.

I have had one of the side missiosns glitch out On two playthroughs now, since then there has been 2 patches with no information on the glitchy side missions ... I will be attempting a third run this week and will update you after :P

Oh, that is really sad, how do you played the side quests? I think maybe it could be helpful to do all side quests before completing the story, but I dont know.

I m a bit disappointed, because I wrote in a steam thread, there is  someone called CI-Games, he/she tries to answere everything, say "thank you" to everyone who write a positive review, but my thread was ignored ;(

I wait for a patch in a far away future :/ before I try to replay it. Hey, do you know, if it helps to delete the current patch and play with 1.00 (I dont know, if the savegame is usable )?

On 4.9.2017 at 0:46 PM, Connor CC-135 said:

I have had one of the side missiosns glitch out On two playthroughs now, since then there has been 2 patches with no information on the glitchy side missions ... I will be attempting a third run this week and will update you after :P

I wrote an E-Mail to the techsupport of CI Games, they said, they will investigate it and try to solve it with the next patch.

I hope so for you, me and many other gamers

• 1 month later...
On 11/09/2017 at 1:22 PM, T-100 said:

I wrote an E-Mail to the techsupport of CI Games, they said, they will investigate it and try to solve it with the next patch.

I hope so for you, me and many other gamers

Any follow up on this? I haven’t touched the game since I last posted but have seen 3/4 updates ?? 

9 hours ago, Connor CC-135 said:

Any follow up on this? I haven’t touched the game since I last posted but have seen 3/4 updates ?? 

I dont played it for a long time, too. But I read the changelogs and there was nothing about the game/sidemissions. The only things that are listed are improvments for/of the dlc (2 patches) and sth about the snow decals. Maybe I try it when I am done with my current trophies of wildlands. 

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, NeoMesjasz said:

Ok after talk with ci games support I discover that you can play side missions through jurnal (touch pad jurnal left analogue stick) but you must be in your hideout connected laptop to computer. Now trophies works for me. Think w this will help.

My problem is, that I cannot find the quest (the person is not there), so I cannot select it per journal. There is one mission, I think it is called the brigde, it is in my journal,but it cannot be selected over the journal or sth else, because it is grayed out (I try all locations). the loose ends iv mission does not appear in my journal, although i finished iii.

I tried the journal/computer in the safe rooms, so I think you have really luck :)

How could you talk with them? I used a steam discussion (no answer of the devs or someone else) and the response of my Email was like "we send this to the development section of our company and if they find sth they will improve it"

Edited by T-100

• 1 month later...

8 hours ago, Nicolae-TR said:

Game has still glitches. I can't get Loose Ends IV. Also Bridge mission has glitch. I can't start mission.

Do you know with which version do you started? I have the same problems (started with 1.04). The people of CI Games said, that these problems should not happen, if you started with the newest patch (I think 1.07 and over two months old) from beginning, but I think this is only wrong promises

Edited by T-100

2 hours ago, T-100 said:

Do you know with which version do you started? I have the same problems (started with 1.04). The people of CI Games said, that these problems should not happen, if you started with the newest patch (I think 1.07 and over two months old) from beginning, but I think this is only wrong promises

I started on 6 December with 1.07 patch. 

5 hours ago, Nicolae-TR said:

I started on 6 December with 1.07 patch. 

I had many bugs and glitches too even on the new patch 1.07. I had to start the game for atleast 5 times for couple trophies that glitched on me. What you can do is clear out some enemy camps where the Side Mission is normally located. Also try to travel to different areas that can trigger the Side Missions on your laptop. I missed Wanted Trophy, Sharpshooter, Gunslinger and Trooper Trophies on different playtroughts. Just keep pushing and you i'll get there.

Here is some information how the game fucked me in Ghost Warrior 3: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/sniper-ghost-warrior-3-a/308321-sniper-ghost-warrior-3-trophy-guide-roadmap-8.html

Edited by TazDevilz1986

9 hours ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

I had many bugs and glitches too even on the new patch 1.07. I had to start the game for atleast 5 times for couple trophies that glitched on me. What you can do is clear out some enemy camps where the Side Mission is normally located. Also try to travel to different areas that can trigger the Side Missions on your laptop. I missed Wanted Trophy, Sharpshooter, Gunslinger and Trooper Trophies on different playtroughts. Just keep pushing and you i'll get there.

Here is some information how the game fucked me in Ghost Warrior 3: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/sniper-ghost-warrior-3-a/308321-sniper-ghost-warrior-3-trophy-guide-roadmap-8.html

Thank you for Info. I will try them. I hope i will get :/

• 1 month later...

If anybody is still curious, this game still has problems, both game-wise and trophy-wise.

I am nearing the end of this platinum and have had several hard crashes and one of the side missions called "Clear Out" failed to spawn for me even after trying several possible fixes. This means I will have to another partial playthrough of the game.

Just wanted to warn anybody thinking of starting this game to be aware of this.

*All these problems are occurring on version 1.09*

On 2/24/2018 at 10:29 AM, T-100 said:

I read on twitter, that they recommend to play with 1.07 a new game (was before they release 1.09). But somewhere I read that people had problems with 1.09

I have the game digitally so playing specifically on 1.07 isn't an option.

I Just finished my second attempt at spawning the mission and it didn't work. I'm not trying again.

• 4 weeks later...

I also ran into the problem of not being able to complete the side mission Clear Out after I completed the game, so I had to replay Act 1 and most of Act 2 in order to get the Platinum. I took notice of when the mission appears, as noted below.

The side mission Clear Out becomes available immediately after completing the main story mission "The Lair", the 5th mission of Act 2. Once the post-mission radio briefing is compete, you will get another radio message indicating that one of the rebels are waiting to talk to you, and the mission marker will appear in the south part of the Mining Town map around coordinates 26.12;19:90. You must go to the NPC to speak to them to start the mission, and be sure to have some C4 on you (this unlocks in the Armory after completing The Lair). Once you complete the mission, assuming you have already completed the Rotki Lions I and II missions, you should get the Local Hero: Mining Town trophy. If you wait to do this mission, at some point (I don't know when) after the start of Act 3 it will no longer be available, so you should do it as soon as it becomes available.

If you have missed the side mission your only option appears to be to do a quick run through the main story missions in order to get to the point where Clear Out becomes available. Note that you will also need to complete the Rotki Lions I and II side missions in order to unlock the trophy.

Hopefully this will help someone complete this buggy mess of a game.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

So, after long time, I started the game with 1.07 again and ignored 1.09 (the current one respectively the last). I had no problems with all the sidequests and got all missing trophies. I played the sidequests as early as possible. I recommend everyone, who starts now to update the game before they start the game and do all sidequests as early as possible, because of two points. It can happened, that missions are locked, if you complete the story (clear out) and sometimes a sidequests sequence goes on, if you complete any mission (but many after specific story missions).

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 23/03/2018 at 8:36 AM, Swotam said:

I also ran into the problem of not being able to complete the side mission Clear Out after I completed the game, so I had to replay Act 1 and most of Act 2 in order to get the Platinum. I took notice of when the mission appears, as noted below.

The side mission Clear Out becomes available immediately after completing the main story mission "The Lair", the 5th mission of Act 2. Once the post-mission radio briefing is compete, you will get another radio message indicating that one of the rebels are waiting to talk to you, and the mission marker will appear in the south part of the Mining Town map around coordinates 26.12;19:90. You must go to the NPC to speak to them to start the mission, and be sure to have some C4 on you (this unlocks in the Armory after completing The Lair). Once you complete the mission, assuming you have already completed the Rotki Lions I and II missions, you should get the Local Hero: Mining Town trophy. If you wait to do this mission, at some point (I don't know when) after the start of Act 3 it will no longer be available, so you should do it as soon as it becomes available.

If you have missed the side mission your only option appears to be to do a quick run through the main story missions in order to get to the point where Clear Out becomes available. Note that you will also need to complete the Rotki Lions I and II side missions in order to unlock the trophy.

Hopefully this will help someone complete this buggy mess of a game.

THANK YOU! I got this game super duper late and I was very worried after noticing its not on the laptop or listed in the journal at all. Even the trophy guide is a little incorrect there saying it unlocks after Backup. I just finished The Lair and was getting annoyed upon not noticing the mission up until I read this. I thought I'll have to replay the game again, but the NPC was indeed at the same coordinates you mentioned South of the safe house. Was finally able to start the mission now. Saved myself 15-17 hours of gameplay. Thank you again!