Supportive Extra Hit

3 hours ago, krowlly said:

Does anyone know how to do a supportive extra hit? I cannot for the life of me figure it out. Thanks!

I was wondering the same thing, i'll tell you what you gotta do, ya dig? (Second Controller recommended, or very easy computer)

Pick Sasuke with any opponent, go on the Training fields map (Or any) and as soon as the match starts pause the game and go into 1P COMMAND CHART-Go down six spaces untill you see "FLAME FORMATION KICK" You hold the Control stick to the left or right and then press the attack button (Circle) it will then shoot the opponent up into the air by the end of the combo and then it will say "PRESS R1/L1"

And then there you have it, defeat your opponent with this move and you get the trophy, this also works with shooting the opponent onto the wall to get that "This is how a ninja fights!" Trophy 

Or you can just hold the attack button (Circle) with any character, I think that also works can do it.

Edited by Radical-Cool-Boy
  • Like 1

Since u will likely also want to know how to prevent it as well its pretty much the same as the above explanation but your opponent needs to send u flying with that combo and u need to press either L1 or R1 on time to prevent it try this on free battle

• Like 1