Brains.....!

Wade_VC

Is anyone else playing (or has played) this game by any chance?

I have to say, at first when I saw some game-play footage of this, it didn't really do anything for me. But it was on sale in the store a while back, so I figured "Why not".

I am glad I did because this game is a total blast! Full of action and a creepy element, Dead Nation pits you against a never-ending hoard of the undead...that's right, Zombies! These Zombies are out for blood, and it is up to you to try and survive the onslaught.

If you like fast-paced, action-filled games, I highly recommend checking out Dead Nation!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Damn grieving towers. 3 playthroughs and can't get any higher than 96% of the loot

Would be happy to play the level through with you to get that happy 100%. The only obstacle being the Atlantic Ocean between us putting us at different times of day. As a second suggestion watch this...

• Like 1

Would be happy to play the level through with you to get that happy 100%. The only obstacle being the Atlantic Ocean between us putting us at different times of day. As a second suggestion watch this...

Thanks for the vid man. No wonder I kept missing it. It was the one hidden by the semi before the first checkpoint

I frigging love this game. I had posted a little touch and go thread somewhere else but for sure this is one of My favorite shooters.

had plans on buying it a couple days prior to the network going down but was in the middle of KZ2. so glad I didn't, so you can imagine how hyper I got when it was announced in the welcome back pack. this was one of 4 that I got. loved every moment of every play through. played the co-op off line with My 7yr old son. father son time ya know. :awesome: .Platted. now they stoll My 100% once again, which was expected the moment I knew it was gonna be in the WBP. none the less, awesome game. think I will get back into it after I Plat Socom 4.

At first, I didn't like it. The first time I played it, I was on it for like 15 minutes. Then my older sister called, and that was the end of that for weeks.

But then I tried it again...it's an awesome game, plus I love zombies of any kind. Biggest challenge was finding the loot everywhere. Screw you harbor, screw you.

Also, those Screamers can kiss my ass. Quite a few trophies left for me to get though, which I prolly never will lol.

Awesome game.

At first, I didn't like it.

Oddly enough, me neither. I forget if I played a demo or just searched video's of the game, but either way, I had absolutely no interest in this game at first.

I forget if it was a free offering for PLUS users or if it was on sale, but either way I figured "Why not", and once I got use to the controls and gameplay, I realized how wrong I was about the game.

...like yourself, I still have more than a few trophies left on it though.

Sweet.

Oddly enough, me neither. I forget if I played a demo or just searched video's of the game, but either way, I had absolutely no interest in this game at first.

I forget if it was a free offering for PLUS users or if it was on sale, but either way I figured "Why not", and once I got use to the controls and gameplay, I realized how wrong I was about the game.

...like yourself, I still have more than a few trophies left on it though.

Yeah, I got the game for free on the Welcome Back thing, right when I got my PS3.

Also, the DLC I got, streets of...something, has new and improved versions of the Screamers.

Goddammit. xD

Forgot to post it on here. Got the plat for it on sat!!!!!!

Congrats on the plat Spidey, not that hard in the end is it I only struggled in the last part of the last level on Grim (the part with the 2 gated arenas and about 25 million zombies) it took about 10 goes but once that was done it was simple to finish the last few trophies up.

• 4 months later...

anyone still interested in going through the 'morbid' difficulty in co-op with me????

just gone through on 'grim' on my own which was pretty tough at times so if anyone can help let me know either on here or via psn, thanks.....

anyone still interested in going through the 'morbid' difficulty in co-op with me????

just gone through on 'grim' on my own which was pretty tough at times so if anyone can help let me know either on here or via psn, thanks.....

A lot of people from across the pond are members here Antiox so timezones can be tricky. By all means send me a FR on PSN and i'll add you in. I play various times around shifts but if we're on at some point and I have some time i'll help you do it.

A question, I can't remember for sure but is Grim the hardest skill or is morbid worse. It's been a while, it's just if you plan to play the hardest difficulty on 2 player it gets nigh on impossible at times as there are more zombies with 2. It's better to make the co-op playthrough on an easier playthrough to tidy them trophies up independently.

A lot of people from across the pond are members here Antiox so timezones can be tricky. By all means send me a FR on PSN and i'll add you in. I play various times around shifts but if we're on at some point and I have some time i'll help you do it.

A question, I can't remember for sure but is Grim the hardest skill or is morbid worse. It's been a while, it's just if you plan to play the hardest difficulty on 2 player it gets nigh on impossible at times as there are more zombies with 2. It's better to make the co-op playthrough on an easier playthrough to tidy them trophies up independently.

:hmm: interesting... I didn't realize that was the case. I may have to revisit this game.

cheers mate, i have sent a request!! the difficulty levels goes like this

-braindead

-normal

-grim

-morbid

-undead

i just want to go through morbid on co-op so not the hardest level..

cheers mate, i have sent a request!! the difficulty levels goes like this

-braindead

-normal

-grim

-morbid

-undead

i just want to go through morbid on co-op so not the hardest level..

Grim was pretty rough coop. I thought Navvy was talking about Morbid as being almost impossible because you only need to do one level on Undead to get the plat. I've been told that once you know what's coming, Morbid is still tough, but doable.

Dead Nation was an awesome game. It took me awhile to work myself up to playing it on the hardest difficulty, but once I did, I had an absolute blast. Morbid was a fun, and for the most part easy challenge. Great game and I hope it gets a sequel! Also the DLC was cheap and fantastic, I am one of the few people to completely 100% the game and I'm proud of it! lol :)

Yes it's the morbid playthrough that is better on SP due to it being alot easier this way. Undead skill only requires a level completed so I wasn't meaning that. It's up to you i'll give you a hand whatever but is just a question of when i'll be on. This weekend is looking pretty busy for me but I may be on sat night. Sunday i'm out all day and monday i'll be on from 6.30pm till whenever more than likely. If you want to hook up then let me know and we'll have a crack at it. Skill level is up to you but personally I co-op'ed the easier skill, I can hopefully remember where some of that pesky loot is hidden for you to help you towards that trophy while we go through it.

Yes it's the morbid playthrough that is better on SP due to it being alot easier this way. Undead skill only requires a level completed so I wasn't meaning that. It's up to you i'll give you a hand whatever but is just a question of when i'll be on. This weekend is looking pretty busy for me but I may be on sat night. Sunday i'm out all day and monday i'll be on from 6.30pm till whenever more than likely. If you want to hook up then let me know and we'll have a crack at it. Skill level is up to you but personally I co-op'ed the easier skill, I can hopefully remember where some of that pesky loot is hidden for you to help you towards that trophy while we go through it.

yeah cool!! im on most days between 8pm-12pm if i see your online ill message you.

braindead will prob be best as we can just speed through it.